PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Game (SP Garcia)... Is there someone out there.....

South Sider
06-30-2004, 11:43 AM
Is there someone out there who will tape tonights game (VHS or DVD) ?????

I really would like to get this game !!!!! Just send me a PM !

I live in Germany and so I will not be able to tape it by myself !

At least they show the game on MLB.TV !!!!!

Lets hope for a big "W" for Garcia !

Go Sox

jkrohn
06-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Can't do either of those, but there is one thing I can do for you if you want.
I can capture it onto my computer and transcode it over to divx. If you have a good internet connection you could just download off of me then.

Let me know if you want me to do this as I will need to queue it up :)

South Sider
06-30-2004, 02:17 PM
I can capture it onto my computer and transcode it over to divx. If you have a good internet connection you could just download off of me then.

Hi !

Thank you so much :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....but another very friendly member of WSI already told me, that he would do this for me !!! :supernana: :supernana:

It's good to see that the Sox-Fans stick together no matter where they are and live !

Enjoy tonights game !

Hopefully this is the 1st of many Wins/Games from Garcia for the White Sox.

That's why I want this game so badly ! I collect as many good & important Sox-Games as I can get. And this one supposed to be very important for the Sox

If you want you can check out my new homepage and please let me know what you think ?

Here comes the very amusing link

www.whitesox1.de (http://www.whitesox1.de/)

Thanks again

Dominik

mcfish
06-30-2004, 02:20 PM

I would love to be able to have the game on divx and download it or send it via cd. If you're still willing, that would be really cool.

Palehose13
06-30-2004, 08:27 PM
I'm taping it on VHS for a friend in Iraq. If you still want a tape of it, I can make a copy and send it to you...unless that is too archaic. :?: