PDA

View Full Version : Radke vs Sox

hawkjt
06-30-2004, 11:42 AM
He has been tough against the Sox this year. I think we need to go lefty as much as possible. Willie ,Juan-heating up again, Hurt,Cabello,Jose,Paulie,Timo-hot,Jo-Jo,Sandy. If Willie could get heated back up we would be great shape against righthanderes. Aaron and Ross are spot starters. When we get Maggs back that bench will be tough with Timo and Ross from the left and Aaron and Jamie from the right. Can Ben Davis be a factor from the left? Will he start against Zambrano or Maddux? He will sit against Santana on Thursday as Burke will probably go. What a luxury a switch-hitting catcher off the bench would be. Now he just needs to hit. Easier said than done.

Blueprint1
06-30-2004, 12:03 PM
This guy kills us every time. I will never forget last years game on September 11th we couldn't drive anyone in he made us look stupid. That game was the beginning of the end for the Sox last year. You would think eventually we would get the best of this guy. Santana has been hot lately so I hope that we can beat this guy tonight.

DaveIsHere
06-30-2004, 12:11 PM
I can feel the winds of change blowing tonight, like I said earlier, we will blow through Minnie and the Urinal for a nice overdue Win Streak

Randar68
06-30-2004, 12:17 PM
He has been tough against the Sox this year. I think we need to go lefty as much as possible. Willie ,Juan-heating up again, Hurt,Cabello,Jose,Paulie,Timo-hot,Jo-Jo,Sandy. If Willie could get heated back up we would be great shape against righthanderes. Aaron and Ross are spot starters. When we get Maggs back that bench will be tough with Timo and Ross from the left and Aaron and Jamie from the right. Can Ben Davis be a factor from the left? Will he start against Zambrano or Maddux? He will sit against Santana on Thursday as Burke will probably go. What a luxury a switch-hitting catcher off the bench would be. Now he just needs to hit. Easier said than done.
I am 99% sure that Ben Davis will be the starting catcher tonight.

A.T. Money
06-30-2004, 12:22 PM
Alomar is catching Freddy.

MRKARNO
06-30-2004, 12:26 PM
I am 99% sure that Ben Davis will be the starting catcher tonight.
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-040629soxbits,1,131385.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

"Alomar gets call in Garcia's Sox debut"