PDA

View Full Version : Maggs Update?

whitesoxwilkes
06-30-2004, 09:10 AM
In light of all the Freddy excitement and Maggs rumors...has anyone seen/heard anything about an ETA on Maggs' return? As I was filling out the Magglio Watch on the TBGR last night it dawned on me that we ain't heard nuttin'.

fledgedrallycap
06-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Haven't heard much except he's still considered ahead of schedule....I would not be surprised if he's back in the line-up next week.

Mickster
06-30-2004, 09:18 AM
Latest discussion had nim back in the line-up Tuesday v. Angels. Considering a short minor-league assignment late this week.

If true, that would be amazing! Freddy is scheduled to pitch on 1/2 price Tuesday w/ Maggs back???? :cool:

Cellview22
06-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Latest discussion had nim back in the line-up Tuesday v. Angels. Considering a short minor-league assignment late this week.

If true, that would be amazing! Freddy is scheduled to pitch on 1/2 price Tuesday w/ Maggs back???? :cool:
That would make for a near sellout, I would think. That would be awesome if it was a sellout.

34 Inch Stick
06-30-2004, 10:22 AM
I read in the Sun Times he will not be in the lineup this weekend but next week is still an option. That sounds about right with the 4-7 week prediction when he first had surgery on June 5.