PDA

View Full Version : Flubs-Sox @ Wrigley = WEAR YOUR SOX GEAR!

BeerHandle
06-30-2004, 08:45 AM
If anyone is going to any of the games at Wrigley this weekend please wear your Sox gear. I was so sick and tired of seeing all of the Cub blue at US Cell this weekend. They came down to our park and walked out with their tail between their legs. Time to do it to them again!

Wouldn't it be great if Wrigley is a sea of Black and gray!!! I'm going to pick up a Sox Pride T-Shirt to wear during Friday's game!!!

voodoochile
06-30-2004, 09:04 AM
And don't start fights. Show the flubbie faithful how to act. Cheer loud and long, but try to avoid confrontations.

No need contributing to the bad stereotype Sox fans already have. Keep the peace unless it is absolutely impossible. Please. Let the flubbie fans make asses out of themselves, but show the world we have the class we claim we have.

BeerHandle
06-30-2004, 10:25 AM
And don't start fights. Show the flubbie faithful how to act. Cheer loud and long, but try to avoid confrontations.

No need contributing to the bad stereotype Sox fans already have. Keep the peace unless it is absolutely impossible. Please. Let the flubbie fans make asses out of themselves, but show the world we have the class we claim we have.
I concur with that!

JoseCanseco6969
06-30-2004, 12:04 PM
Just wondering, where are you going to buy the SOX PRIDE shirt since there are no games going on until then?

rockfordsox
06-30-2004, 05:53 PM
I will be celebrating my birthday on July 4 at wrigley field. My wife, brother in law and sister in law niece and nephew. We will be proudly wearing our SOX gear in aisle 231. Go SOX

C-Dawg
06-30-2004, 06:36 PM
I will be celebrating my birthday on July 4 at wrigley field. My wife, brother in law and sister in law niece and nephew. We will be proudly wearing our SOX gear in aisle 231. Go SOX

Maybe I'll swing by and say Hi! I got a single ticket from a co-worker who divvied up a whole bunch of them piecemeal so that means I'll be there by myself. I'm in 514; no idea where that is since I haven't been there since I was about 12 LOL.

rockfordsox
06-30-2004, 07:08 PM
Maybe I'll swing by and say Hi! I got a single ticket from a co-worker who divvied up a whole bunch of them piecemeal so that means I'll be there by myself. I'm in 514; no idea where that is since I haven't been there since I was about 12 LOL.the seat is in the upper deck down the first baseline.

doublem23
06-30-2004, 09:24 PM
I was going to be neutral and wear my Bears jersey and just sit quietly, but this thread convinced me otherwise. :cool:

kittle42
06-30-2004, 11:55 PM
Hangar18 and I will be front row in the RF bleachers Sunday night.....trouble is a brewin'.

gobears1987
06-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Wear Flub shirt, start a fight and listen to the silence on Monday from Moronotti.

skobabe8
06-30-2004, 11:59 PM
My gf and I will be in 503 sunday night. We'll be all decked out in black and white. If anyone is planning a group gathering on sunday, we would love to attend!

CJLove23
07-01-2004, 02:46 AM
LOL@Doublem023!!

By the way, wear your Sox Gear and Bulletproof vests!!:o:

BeerHandle
07-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Just wondering, where are you going to buy the SOX PRIDE shirt since there are no games going on until then?
The gift shop is open at US Cell from 10-4 p.m. tomorrow and they have the Sox Pride T-Shirts!!!!

Whitesox029
07-01-2004, 10:09 PM
If anyone is going to any of the games at Wrigley this weekend please wear your Sox gear. I was so sick and tired of seeing all of the Cub blue at US Cell this weekend. They came down to our park and walked out with their tail between their legs. Time to do it to them again!

Wouldn't it be great if Wrigley is a sea of Black and gray!!! I'm going to pick up a Sox Pride T-Shirt to wear during Friday's game!!!Any Sox fan attending one of these games who doesn't wear Sox gear is obviously not using his or her head.