PDA

View Full Version : If the White Sox were a football team

Chisox_cali
09-24-2001, 06:10 PM
This is from the interview with the MILKMAN from whitesox.com I liked this part the best

If the White Sox were a football team, who would you want to be your blockers if you were quarterbacking the team?

Paul Konerko for sure. If a guy beat him one time, it wouldn't matter what he would have to do, he would take something, cheat or whatever, to get him down. Tony Graffanino also because he is the same smash-mouth type of person. Keith Foulke would be on defense, probably my middle linebacker.

The relief pitchers are more like linebackers and I think position players are more like offensive lineman. What they do dictates what you do. You have all kinds of fight in you, but you have to control it.

Running back would definitely have to be Ray Durham and my wide receiver would be (Chris Singleton). We messed around with the football a couple of days ago and I was thinking "This is too heavy."

OfficerKarkovice
09-24-2001, 07:52 PM
Here we go:

QB - Herb
RB - Ray Ray
FB - Walnuts
TE - Hurt
WR - Singleton
WR - Rowand
C - D Wells
RG - Canseco
RT - Wright
LG - Ginter
LT - El Caballo

Not half bad...we have some ex-fball players plus some other big donkeys that can fill the line.

HootieMcBoob
09-24-2001, 08:53 PM
if joe borchard was on the team, he'd be my QB...he started at Stanford ya know.