PDA

View Full Version : Attending the Urinal

Fisk72
06-29-2004, 03:03 PM
My fiancee got bleacher tix for Friday's game when the Scrubs single game tix went on sale back in the winter. For those of you who've sat there, what's the protocol? I know you need to get in line since it's just General Admission. Any tricks as far as how to get a decent seat so I can actually SEE the game and not get stuck behind all of the frat and sorority parties?

mantis1212
06-29-2004, 03:20 PM
You're supposed to throw garbage on the field when you don't like a call.

bobj4400
06-29-2004, 03:27 PM
My fiancee got bleacher tix for Friday's game when the Scrubs single game tix went on sale back in the winter. For those of you who've sat there, what's the protocol? I know you need to get in line since it's just General Admission. Any tricks as far as how to get a decent seat so I can actually SEE the game and not get stuck behind all of the frat and sorority parties?
Good luck...it sucks out there if you want to watch a baseball game. No vendors and you have to walk down the ramp near the entrance to go to the bathroom. For a party atmosphere it is great. Everyone stands and talks for the majority of the game. Just drinking and smoking without a care in the world... Now if you get there early and dont want to drink or eat (thus you dont have to get up for the entire three hours) it isnt that bad.

cheeses_h_rice
06-29-2004, 03:28 PM
:roflmao:

Good luck on that.

daveeym
06-29-2004, 03:28 PM
It's as simple as get there early and don't wait until 10 minutes before the game drinking at Murphy's. Also, all food is half price in the stadium up till an hour before the game.

kittle42
06-29-2004, 04:22 PM
I would highly suggest standing in line for the bleachers at least 60-90 minutes before game time. You have to line up on Waveland/Sheffield to go to the separate entrance. If you want decent seats (even late), the best trick is to walk all the way down the furthest you can go toward RF and you can usually still get a front-row seat.