PDA

View Full Version : Shingo Introduction Video?

havelj
06-28-2004, 11:39 PM
I was at the ballgame Saturday for the Shingo video intro. Does anyone know if that's available on WHTESOX.COM or if it will be? It was just fantastic. What is Brooks B.'s email address?

dpbyron
06-28-2004, 11:59 PM
Oh boy... There was a thread on here over the weekend about it and the PCers were going ballistic.:whiner:

I personally think it was awesome AND :worship:SHINGO APPROVED IT! :rolling:

StockdaleForVeep
06-29-2004, 12:57 AM
Oh boy... There was a thread on here over the weekend about it and the PCers were going ballistic.:whiner:

I need to see it, ive heard good and bad.

I wanna know why these pc'ers say its bad for the shingo video but then can say all the hatred against cub fans\the cubs. I mean, isnt it bad to stereotype\bad mouth the cub nation?

skobabe8
06-29-2004, 04:07 AM

DPBYRON------WHO'S THE CHICK AND CAN WE SEE THE REST OF HER?????? :o: :bandance: :o: :bandance:

SSN721
06-29-2004, 07:20 AM
I was there and personally thought it was absolutely awesome. God forbid this team tries to market a popular player whos popularity will only explode even more if he keeps doing what he is doing. How was it racist? It was just clips of him pitching, I would assume his name in Japanese, and techno music. I like techno music, does that make me racist? Christ, if he approved it I dont see the problem at all. SOme people need to loosen up, if he approved and liked it I dont understand what is wrong at all. I cant wait til the next game I am at and can see it again, I though the whole production for his entrance was fantastic. :D:

dpbyron
06-29-2004, 08:39 AM
DPBYRON------WHO'S THE CHICK AND CAN WE SEE THE REST OF HER?????? :o: :bandance: :o: :bandance: That would be the lovely Mrs. Byron...er...No, it is really the lovely Ms. Kim Smith and she can be seen in her entirety at....

www.maximonline.com/ (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/www.maximonline.com/):thumbsup:

bobj4400
06-29-2004, 09:57 AM
It was just clips of him pitching, I would assume his name in Japanese, and techno music.
The Japanese portion said "MR. ZERO" and I thought it was awesome. I would assume the PC'ers were upset about the sound of the gong when he was coming out. I think it is great that we are marketing Shingo as an attraction. He is quickly becoming my favorite player...

34 Inch Stick
06-29-2004, 10:06 AM
I think Brooks Boyer should get on the phone with either Chicago's Japanese sister cities or the Japanese tourism board to get some promotion going. If played correctly Shingo's success can open the Sox up to a nation that currently has very few MLB choices.

SSN721
06-29-2004, 11:08 AM
I think Brooks Boyer should get on the phone with either Chicago's Japanese sister cities or the Japanese tourism board to get some promotion going. If played correctly Shingo's success can open the Sox up to a nation that currently has very few MLB choices.

Now that is a great idea. I must imagine that he must be a fan favorite to Swallows fans over there. WHy not take a nice summer trip to Chicago and watch your favorite closer for a nice little vacation. Good for the team, good for the city. It would be great if we could open up a little bit of the Japanese baseball frenzied market.
:D: