PDA

View Full Version : Interesting note about Cubs fan site

MUsoxfan
06-28-2004, 10:46 PM
So I went to cubstalk.com to see how the Cubs fans felt about the weekend series and the trade we made. I made no posts and did not register. I don't like when they post here, so I wouldn't post there. One might say I was trolling. I just went to try to take another look and it appears I have been banned from the site. Somehow they must have found out that I was cookied on this site as well. Do the system administrators of this site do the same thing to them? I think if they do that to us, it's only fair we do it to them.

FarWestChicago
06-28-2004, 11:05 PM
You only get whacked if you troll here. http://www.flyingsock.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/troll.gif

There are tons of Flubs fans lurking, which is what you were doing. :lurkers

MUsoxfan
06-28-2004, 11:06 PM
Right....got my terms flip-flopped.

TomC727
06-29-2004, 02:04 AM
I just looked at the message board over there for like 5 minutes and I was surprised to find not a lot of anti-sox talk, none at all from the 5 minutes I spent there. I was also surprised that the Political message board seemed to contain a ton more conservatives than here. Just a few things I found interesting.

davenicholson
06-29-2004, 08:45 AM
... the Political message board seemed to contain a ton more conservatives than here. Just a few things I found interesting.:o:

Realist
06-29-2004, 09:55 AM
One thing I found interesting about that site is that they hate Mornotti as much as we do. They even call him a windsock. They seem really pissed at his calling Chicago a "Sox town" now.

SSN721
06-29-2004, 12:25 PM
I've posted 4 times there now in the last week, attempting to be relatively civil. I havent really gotten many negative responses except for one today under the asscracks in the media thread. I was basically saying that both teams fans hate Mariotti and I guess that was enough for alongtime poster there to deem me a troll. ALthough I dont beleive I have been banned yet, I see no reason why I should.

Tekijawa
06-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Do they have a Jetta for sale section, a "please take my bleacher boobie pics off the web" section, and an "I left my bra at someones house last night, please bring it to the Cubby Bear during the next game I'll be there again" section?

Hokiesox
06-29-2004, 02:04 PM
:o:
:D:

the_valenstache
06-29-2004, 02:17 PM
Do they have a Jetta for sale section, a "please take my bleacher boobie pics off the web" section, and an "I left my bra at someones house last night, please bring it to the Cubby Bear during the next game I'll be there again" section?

Best. Post. Ever.