PDA

View Full Version : who was there sunday?

Blueprint1
06-28-2004, 03:00 PM
I was in the fan deck most of the game. My section in the club level was all cubs fans. I had to leave after the first Sammy homer it was way too annoying.

A.T. Money
06-28-2004, 03:04 PM
I was there. You should have stayed. They got real quiet in the bottom of the 3rd, and stayed quiet.

Great game, great weekend. It's a shame the Sox couldn't cash in on Friday when they had Jesus on the ropes in the 1st.

DaveIsHere
06-28-2004, 03:08 PM
It's a shame the Sox couldn't cash in on Friday when they had Jesus on the ropes in the 1st.
:kneeslap: :rolling: :roflmao:

Tekijawa
06-28-2004, 04:35 PM
I know I was in the patio party section and then I woke up at home this morning, I've been told that I was at the game for the durration, but I've been told lies before.
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

thecell
06-28-2004, 04:47 PM
I know I was in the patio party section and then I woke up at home this morning, I've been told that I was at the game for the durration, but I've been told lies before.
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
I'm not sure who won, but Sammy hit 2 home runs!!!

HomeFish
06-28-2004, 04:49 PM
I was there. I'll have a picture up as soon as I can get my friend to scan the Sun-Times.

cheeses_h_rice
06-28-2004, 04:57 PM
I had one row of really obnoxious drunken gangbanger a-hole Flub fans behind me, whose best retort once the Flubs were safely out of the game was to yell "Go Twins."

I didn't have the heart to tell 'em that the Twins had already lost that day.

:roflmao: <<<---------------- me

jackbrohamer
06-28-2004, 06:05 PM
I had one row of really obnoxious drunken gangbanger a-hole Flub fans behind me, whose best retort once the Flubs were safely out of the game was to yell "Go Twins."

I saw 3 different Scrub fans walking away from the park afterwards yelling "Sox suck." Pitiful.

Blob
06-28-2004, 06:08 PM
I was in the bullpen sports bar. Made it on TV jumping up and down on Timo's homer, I was told by a friend.

Hey did anyone see crackhead Ronnie Woo-Woo? He was just above us on the 200 level right next to the Levy Restaurant. He was getting Cub fans all psyched up during the game. That was until about the 7th inning, then there was no sight of him from that point on! I wish I was closer to him to give him crap!

Meixner007
06-28-2004, 06:29 PM
I was in the bullpen sports bar. Made it on TV jumping up and down on Timo's homer, I was told by a friend.

Hey did anyone see crackhead Ronnie Woo-Woo? He was just above us on the 200 level right next to the Levy Restaurant. He was getting Cub fans all psyched up during the game. That was until about the 7th inning, then there was no sight of him from that point on! I wish I was closer to him to give him crap!
I saw him right as the game ended in section 123 right next to the dugout taking pictures and trying to get autographs. I was yelling for them to kick him out, but to no avail.

jackbrohamer
06-28-2004, 06:43 PM
You don't want to get too close to that filthy Scrub uniform he wears everywhere. He was at SoxFest a couple years ago wearing it, it was disgusting. Rick Telander took up a collection to get him teeth a while ago, he should throw in for a couple more uniforms so he's not a public health threat.

dickallen15
06-28-2004, 06:48 PM
I saw 3 different Scrub fans walking away from the park afterwards yelling "Sox suck." Pitiful.
But they don't care about the Sox, and these games aren't important.

StillMissOzzie
06-28-2004, 06:51 PM
I didn't have the heart to tell 'em that the Twins had already lost that day.

Not only should you have told them the Twins lost, you should also have told them that the Cardinals won. And then, twist the knife by saying "A perfect day!"

SMO
:gulp: :bandance: