PDA

View Full Version : Sox in Wrigley on WGN?

delben91
06-28-2004, 03:00 PM
I know sunday's game is on ESPN, are any of the games on WGN? ESPN.com has friday's game as on FSN, and saturday's game as not televised at all. I'm not putting much stock in this, and figured I should ask here.

CubKiller
06-28-2004, 03:02 PM
I think Saturday's game will be the Fox game of the week.

Paulwny
06-28-2004, 03:07 PM
I think Saturday's game will be the Fox game of the week.Yep, but it will depend on your location. I'll once again have the yankmee/mets broadcast in my area on FOX. :angry:

joeynach
06-28-2004, 03:07 PM
I know sunday's game is on ESPN, are any of the games on WGN? ESPN.com has friday's game as on FSN, and saturday's game as not televised at all. I'm not putting much stock in this, and figured I should ask here.
Fri - FSN
Sat - FOX
Sun - ESPN

mcfish
06-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Yep, but it will depend on your location. I'll once again have the yankmee/mets broadcast in my area on FOX. :angry:
I'm going to be in Kansas City for the weekend - does anyone know which game will be on Fox on Saturday there or have any idea where I can get a Fox coverage map for this Saturday's game?

Tragg
06-28-2004, 03:29 PM
It really pi$$es me off when these games aren't on WGN. I get Cubbie-crap piped in all season, and the one time the Sox play them in Wrigley, not on WGN.

It's as bad as the braves- NONE of the Sox game were on WTBS. But all four of that big expos series sure were.

Kadafi311
06-28-2004, 03:45 PM
It really pi$$es me off when these games aren't on WGN. I get Cubbie-crap piped in all season, and the one time the Sox play them in Wrigley, not on WGN.

It's as bad as the braves- NONE of the Sox game were on WTBS. But all four of that big expos series sure were.Amen brother. :angry:

EDIT: Heh, **** and I just realized Fox will probably show the A's vs. Giants game down here on Saturday... and friggin MLB.TV will nationally blackout Sox/Cubs game, even though they're not showing it in my area. Makes sense to me!

oldcomiskey
06-28-2004, 04:44 PM
I'm going to be in Kansas City for the weekend - does anyone know which game will be on Fox on Saturday there or have any idea where I can get a Fox coverage map for this Saturday's game?
go to foxsports.com and put in the zip code of the city youll be in

joeynach
06-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Amen brother. :angry:

EDIT: Heh, **** and I just realized Fox will probably show the A's vs. Giants game down here on Saturday... and friggin MLB.TV will nationally blackout Sox/Cubs game, even though they're not showing it in my area. Makes sense to me!
If you want to know how to beat the mlb.tv blackouts email me. I know how to get around the blackouts, its great and simple too. Joeynach@aol.com