PDA

View Full Version : The sCrubs talk back! trash talk style

GASHWOUND
09-24-2001, 03:01 AM
Well, I'm back from my monthly invasion of the Chubs MB. I've collected a few from before and a few in reponse to the recent Cubs joke. These are all quotes.
What kind of comebacks do sCrub fans have?

"Geez, did you just have your first beer? What a juvenile message. Why don't you chill out and go sit in the Comiskey upper deck for awhile."

"easy, we wouldn't him to sit in Comiskey. Its awefuly lonely there, and people die every day in that hood."

"at least we don't fix our world series."

"But they decided they could justify their season by winning the city series. Big deal. You beat a team which lost 90-plus games the past two years."

"Your team, The SUX, are so bad."

"That was a great joke, hope you didn't tear a labrum writing it."

Joke was also repeated with the WS instead of the Cubs.

"Being a SUX fan is in itself humiliatng...let alone being a bad joke on the fan!!"

"LOL, but humiliating??? I don't know if that's the right word to desribe it, since they are so ignrant that they don't feel the shame. Mental mast...tion is what being a Sux fan is all about."

"The good things about guys like that is they unite the posters on this board. Thank you for gettin' my back, and sticking up for the only baseball team in Chicago that doesn't fix the World Series."

There you have it! Pevious posts done by the flubs about our team. All taken word for word. I know, it's like a bunch of 14 year olds posted them. Well, because they are a bunch of 14 year olds.

It's just to easy to insult them. To easy. After seeig all of their trash talkin' words, the most common ones are jabs at the neighborhood, the empty seats, and the BlackSox scandal. They bring up something that happened over 80 years ago, thats all they got? Yep. Pretty pitaful

Got to go

:)

Iguana775
09-24-2001, 07:50 AM
at least the sox have had a series to fix. :)

i hope we finish with a better record than the cubs. it would be absolutely devine.

LongDistanceFan
09-24-2001, 08:25 AM
i gots to give you credit for doing what you said you were going to do.............. going over there is funny....... they really didn't have any snappy comeback. geez i wonder why.

CerberusWG
09-24-2001, 10:58 AM
I find it disgusting how the yuppie scum over in Wrigleyville keep on commenting on the projects near Comiskey. At least we don't have drunk racial bigots running around without jobs fighting over the next Sam-ME home run.

Cubs Fans:No jobs, beer guzzling yuppies
Sox Fans:People who actually work

Go figure.

Moses_Scurry
09-24-2001, 04:07 PM
"That was a great joke, hope you didn't tear a labrum writing it."

This one is actually pretty funny. Must be Outcast in disquise!

LongDistanceFan
09-25-2001, 12:41 AM
Next time you go there, tell them something about

"how does it feel for your sCrubs to fail sooo miserably at the end of this season. This season should rival that of the 1969 failure that the sCrubbs did. Just in case if some of you juvenile delinquent don't know what i am talking about, go and ask your moronic father or your clueless mother. Maybe they know what i am talking about.

So close but yet so far.......... oh man it must hurt.

BTw, don't try to hammer me about the sox failing, at least we made a come back, whereas the sCrubbs pretended to be a championship team............ oh man it must hurt. Man this hurt me sooo much for laughing"

Of course you can edit to your hearts desire.

THE_HOOTER
09-25-2001, 09:37 AM
CerberusWG,

I think you sound like a Jackass for makiing statements like that.

How old are you - 17?

Judging an area based on a few idiots you drink too much is a sign of ignorance!

Being a South Sider, I know plenty of Sox Fans who don't work.

Living in the city for the past five years, I know plenty of Cub fans who work their butts off.

I think Cub fans and Sox fans share one common trait- we love our team good or bad.

I love Chicago and have lived here my whole life. I hate the Cubs and Wrigley field, but I refuse make fun of the area because I am proud to be in the best city in the world.

If you want to make stupid comments like you said, go join the Cub fans.

Either that or grow up- if you make judgements like that about other topics in life you are in for a surprise. People don't put up with that ignorance anymore.

By the way, if you want to make fun of the Cubs just mention the August swoon- it's gotta be killing them inside.

LongDistanceFan
09-25-2001, 10:29 AM
most of these poster can do a great job of defending themselves, but for me, who has been guilty of name calling these sCrubs pukes. I want to say something.

Ref the name calling, as long as i can remember, it was the northside that have started it. My father taking me to the game b/c he love the sCrubs and i was wearing the sox stuff. The insults, including racial stuff thrown at me and my family esp when walking to and from the EL....... So if i call them ANYTHING that you may consider inapproariate, tough.

I was at a sox game and a few young sCrubs punks were giving an old black man and his grandson a rough time INCLUDING calling him racial name............. So don't come and preach about racial slurs, when its out there........... every where. I will not give any racial slurs but if i want to call them names, again tough.

FarWestChicago
09-25-2001, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by THE_HOOTER
CerberusWG,

Either that or grow up- if you make judgements like that about other topics in life you are in for a surprise. People don't put up with that ignorance anymore.

One word for The_Hooter: DECAF!!

GASHWOUND
09-25-2001, 11:31 AM
Actually, only about 89% of Chub fans are drunk idiots, the rest are just confused.

Based on experience, my comments. Don't go Jackie Chan on my ass. Its just my opinion. Think what ever you want to think

LongDistanceFan
09-25-2001, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by THE_HOOTER

Hooter, i want to apologize for loosing my temper........ its just racial stuff and sCrubs that gets me going......... among others.

You know, coming from the southside as i have, there is nothing better in life than, a family and friends love, God and being able to punch out a sCrubs fan. They have the weakest chin and no heart. It should make you feel good to do as it does to everyone. The sound of a crack as they fall, the whimpering of a baby and begging that they won't get hit again.......... you gots to love it.

my5thbench
09-25-2001, 05:35 PM
sorry long distance....I'm a life long Sox fan, but you are an

immature bore...who you gonna' punch out next?

grow up...dislike the Cub if you care to, but please act like an

adult

CerberusWG
09-25-2001, 06:03 PM
/me falls of his chair

Hooter, don't play the age card, ok? Doesn't get you anywhere fast. If you look at the MAJORITY OF CUBS FANS, they somehow can get off of work at 12 noon, and go get plastered and watch a game. of course there are some, a small percentage of Cubs fans, who work, don't get hammered every time they go to Wrigley, and there are some Sox Fans that get drunk, and act very stupid. But, the MAJORITY of what I said is true.

LongDistanceFan
09-25-2001, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by my5thbench
sorry long distance....I'm a life long Sox fan, but you are an

immature bore...who you gonna' punch out next?

grow up...dislike the Cub if you care to, but please act like an

adult i try to act like an adult but it never works for me. Serious, an immature bore, define immature, isn't it subjective to one opinion. I don't need any freudian analysis that tell me that i am violent by nature, and grew up such. I hate it when i have to resort to violence. But when i stand up to ignorance, it give me pleasure to be able to do something about it.

Have you ever went by when someone was slapping someone esp their wife and never done anything about it, if you have then you are gutless. Have you ever stood up for someone, anyone esp if they are weak, and the other being a bully? I an ashamed of my past and that is the truth, but that is me.

Like it or not, i really don't care.