PDA

View Full Version : Great trades by the North Side

johnnycrackrock
06-28-2004, 10:15 AM
But the trick... and KW, the entire organization has had problems with this for years.. is to worry about this year AND next year...

Sad to say, but you know who pulls this off really well...

Those guys on the North Side...

LOL - I luv it when you analyze PHG. This trade makes us better this year. I am tired of dicking around and worrying about next year. Who knows what it will bring. Frank, Magglio, Esteban, etc. may be gone. This is a chance to win now. The division is ours to lose now. We just did what we needed to do to assure we don't lose it. In the playoffs, this rotation is built to be competitive. Esteban, Buehrle, Garcia and Garland is a very competitive rotation and we didn't have to trade any of our offense.

KW did good!

johnnycrackrock
06-28-2004, 11:12 AM
The more I think about this trade... the more I like it. I'm not going to sit here and argue point-by-point. I think Kenny is doing the right things...

FarWestChicago
06-28-2004, 12:22 PM
But the trick... and KW, the entire organization has had problems with this for years.. is to worry about this year AND next year...

Sad to say, but you know who pulls this off really well...

Those guys on the North Side...Yeah, look at how often they put together back to back winning seasons! http://www.flyingsock.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/confused.gif

munchman33
06-28-2004, 02:49 PM
I'm so sick of thread that negatively compare us to the Flubs. As if they just went out and beat us. Or made a trade that made our manager's jaw drop during a postgame interview. Either become a Cubs fan or shut up.

:threadsucks

RKMeibalane
06-28-2004, 06:46 PM
:threadblows: