PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You To ALL Here

nasox
06-28-2004, 12:13 AM
I'm going to take the opportunity to post this while many people are on the board and say, I really love this site. I just want to express my gratitude toward all who have made this site possible for sox fans to post here and hang out at (and a site where it cubby trolls can get kicked out). While people like UICJason tend to disagree, I really feel this is the best place for a white sox fan besides 35th and Sheilds. Where else can a fan of ANYTHING (sports related or not) be with other fans of the same subject and be immersed in such thought provoking, intelligent commentary? Where else can that same fan go to a place that is consistently used by the media, more so now than ever? Unlike UICJason believes, this places isn't going down. It is going UP UP UP and I wanna thank you all for that. Lemme tell you, with the mods we have, this site will be vibrant for years and years!

THANKS TO ALL!

AND GO SOX!

doublem23
06-28-2004, 12:44 AM
Agreed.... WSI is the best Sox site on the 'net. We have the content, best boards, and best community... I found this site like 5 yeas ago and have been posting for probably about 3 now. i'm glad I found WSI; it's given me a much better appreciation for my Sox fandom and aided in my brewing hatred of the Flubs.

Go Sox!

CJLove23
06-28-2004, 12:51 AM
I Agree nasox. I've only been here a short while but this site is awesome! It also helps when other people don't bash your posts!! LOL

bartmanisgod
06-28-2004, 12:55 AM
Agreed despite all the constant negativity you all help make the pain hurt less, and the joy so much sweeter! :D:

Baby Fisk
06-28-2004, 11:14 AM
I would die without WSI. :thud:

chuckn98229
06-28-2004, 11:17 AM
This site has kept me connected with the White Sox Nation since being transferred to the nw corner of the country - and for that (and many other fringe benefits), I thank-you.

delben91
06-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Delben with WSI ---> :dancers:

Delben without WSI ---> :cower: