PDA

View Full Version : Olivo will be back!

zach074
06-27-2004, 10:18 PM
He will be back on July 9,10,11 I hope alot of people show up and support him. O yea i heard that Garcia would like to go back to Seatle at seasons end. another dumb trade by KW

Brian26
06-27-2004, 10:19 PM
He will be back on July 9,10,11 I hope alot of people show up and support him. O yea i heard that Garcia would like to go back to Seatle at seasons end. another dumb trade by KW
a.) I hope people go on July 9-11 to support the White Sox.

b.) I heard Garcia wants to stay in Chicago and be managed by his best friend.

HomeFish
06-27-2004, 10:21 PM
I'm going for the nesting dolls.

Brian26
06-27-2004, 10:22 PM
What in the heck IS a nesting doll?

doublem23
06-27-2004, 10:24 PM
From MLB.com (http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_perspectives.jsp?ymd=20040627&content_id=782322&vkey=perspectives&fext=.jsp)

"He's my best friend in Venezuela," Guillen said with a smile.

Williams was asked what the chances were for a long-term deal involving Garcia. Williams smiled and responded that Garcia's "best friend" thought there was a very good chance.

So the White Sox may be well-positioned to eventually retain the services of Garcia.
:bandance:

doublem23
06-27-2004, 10:25 PM
What in the heck IS a nesting doll?
Aren't they those egg-shaped things that the smaller dolls fit into the bigger ones? :?:

Wow... That was completely not helpful.

HomeFish
06-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Yeah. A nesting doll is where you have one doll, inside of which is a smaller one, inside of which is a smaller one, etc.
Usually found in Russia.

I have a whole collection. Looking to add one.

harwar
06-27-2004, 10:28 PM
O yea i heard that Garcia would like to go back to Seatle at seasons end. another dumb trade by KW
It was no secret that he didn't want to leave.The guy was probably shocked and he will be homesick for a while.KW needs to try and sign him sooner rather than later.
Also,talk about shock.
Olivo had a great game against the cubs in front of a charged crowd and he gets called in near the end of the game to be told goodbye you have been traded..i heard he was crushed,couldn't talk to anyone.

nasox
06-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Yeah. A nesting doll is where you have one doll, inside of which is a smaller one, inside of which is a smaller one, etc.
Usually found in Russia.

I have a whole collection. Looking to add one.
HAHA! You COLLECT DOLLS!!!! :rolling: :tsk: :kukoo:

:)