PDA

View Full Version : For The 3rd Time In A Row..

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-26-2004, 08:22 PM
Here i am again guys.
Most of you have heard this one.
I had to put it in, Its a classic!
-----------------------------------------

Five chicago sport fans (each a fan of different chicago teams) are climbing a mountain. this mountain is very big and only the best will achieve the task of climbing to the top of it. as they keep climbing the mountain, one of the fans says he has had enough and knows the bears are not going to win another super bowl for a long time so he decides to jump and yells this is for '85 bears. the other four fans continue their quest, but then blackhawk fans says he has had enough, and he to jumps yelling this is for the hawks. now the bulls fan and the cubs and sox fan continue their quest to the top of the mountain. but then the bulls fan decides he has had enough and knows the bull are no where near a championship team, so he jumps yelling this is for the six nba titles. now being that there are only two fans left, the sox and cubs fan both decide to climb to the top. after hours of exhaustion, the two fans make it to the top of the mountain. then the cubs fan says to the sox fan, now what are we going to do? the sox fan responds by saying, "something i should have done a long time ago", he then proceeds to push the cubs fan of the mountain and then yells 'This is for the WHITE SOX!!!"

:D:

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Hope y'all had a good laugh.

munchman33
06-26-2004, 09:52 PM
Now that's my type of humor!

CubsfansareDRUNK
06-26-2004, 11:12 PM
Isnt it all sox fans'? :tongue: