PDA

View Full Version : Manos and Caballo on FSN Right Now

Viva Magglio
06-26-2004, 02:13 PM
They're talking about how good they do against the Cubs.

:manos
What he really wants to say: "I hate those ####### Cubbie mother #######!!!!"

:caballo
What he really wants to say: "Zambrano is a dead mother #######!!!"

RKMeibalane
06-26-2004, 09:48 PM
MLB.com had a feature piece on the Sox site about how there is no bad blood between the Sox and Cubs from a player stanpoint. I don't buy that at all. In fact, I have suspected for several years that many of the Sox core players hate the Cubs with a passion.

Just who am I talking about?

:hurt

:maggs

:burly

Each of the four men in question has denied having any negative feelings towards the Cubs, but I know there has to be some resentment there. Last season, Joe Crowley asked Frank Thomas about his relationship with Sammy Sosa. Frank said, "Sammy's a friend."

Yeah, right. Frank Thomas hates Sammy Sosa.

South Side
06-26-2004, 10:17 PM
MLB.com had a feature piece on the Sox site about how there is no bad blood between the Sox and Cubs from a player stanpoint. I don't buy that at all. In fact, I have suspected for several years that many of the Sox core players hate the Cubs with a passion.

Just who am I talking about?

:hurt

:maggs

:burly

Each of the four men in question has denied having any negative feelings towards the Cubs, but I know there has to be some resentment there. Last season, Joe Crowley asked Frank Thomas about his relationship with Sammy Sosa. Frank said, "Sammy's a friend."

Yeah, right. Frank Thomas hates Sammy Sosa.

Why do you think Maggs has bad blood w/ Cubs players?