PDA

View Full Version : Any cub fan stories? today?

soxwon
06-25-2004, 10:35 PM
i was on the l the red line, all the cub fans were talkin trash loudly before the game!
most sox fans didnt say much to them, anyways this big fat cub fan in his 20s rips a fart real loud on a crowded train, his buddies all laughed.
the cub fan goes oh i smell comiskey!
what a jag***

anyone have any storys?

dickallen15
06-25-2004, 10:42 PM
There was a die hard Cub fan sitting right in front of me today. He hates Sosa. It was pretty funny. He was obnoxious when the Cubs scored, but he gave Sammy just as much crap as any Sox fan at the game.

MRKARNO
06-25-2004, 10:44 PM
There was a die hard Cub fan sitting right in front of me today. He hates Sosa. It was pretty funny. He was obnoxious when the Cubs scored, but he gave Sammy just as much crap as any Sox fan at the game.
I can definately respect that. If a Cubs fan is smart enough to hate Sosa, then they clearly have a welcome amount of baseball knowledge. Clearly not a typical cubs fan

Viva Magglio
06-25-2004, 10:45 PM
A Cub fan who hates Sosa might actually be an intelligent one.

soxwon
06-25-2004, 10:46 PM
would you trade maggs for sosa and glendon rusch?

MRKARNO
06-25-2004, 10:51 PM
Yes. I hate Sosa the person, but Maggs and Sosa are comparable players offensively, and we could get another decent starter as well.

manuelsucks
06-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Ha I have a story of a stupid Cubs fan (my brother actually). So my brother, thinking he is creative, modified the traditional Sox logo to say Sux and brought it to the game today on a poster. After the seventh inning stretch, they held up the sign so some Sox fan threw nacho cheese all over the back of it! It was great! A little harsh, but that had to be done. That's what happens when you mess with us at are ballpark!

*On a side note, we were talking after the game ended, and I said "If the Sox didn't commit those errors, they probably would have won!" Then my brother says "Ha, would have should have, but guess who won!" Then I proceed to say "Yeah, if only Alex Gonzalez would have turned that double play!" Shut him up :cool:

Viva Magglio
06-25-2004, 11:13 PM
No way in hell. I don't wany that @#$% Sosa anywhere near our team!

valposoxfan
06-26-2004, 01:41 AM
You're kidding right? I almost had an aneurysm when I read this? That would be awful. One, Sosa is a crapstick of a human being and an overall team cancer and Two, whoever said that Rusch is a quality starter in this thread is absolutely out of their mind. He was 1-12 a year ago. 1-12. One and Twelve. ONE AND TWELVE. 1 - 12!!!! He showed his true colors against St. Louis. Come on, think sensibly.

munchman33
06-26-2004, 08:01 AM
Sosa makes considerably more money.

:reinsy

"What are you NUTS!"