PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Suburbs- Sox vs Cubs Meetup @ RAM Pub

Foulke You
06-25-2004, 01:27 AM
If anyone is interested, I will be viewing tomorrow's crosstown festivities at RAM Steakhouse and Pub in Rosemont. I've never organized a meetup before but I thought I'd extend the open invite to any Sox fan in the area (or even not in the area) who is looking for a place to watch the game. The information for the place is listed below.

Normally RAM tends to be a more Cub friendly environment but there usually are a handful of us loyal Sox fans there so I'm looking for some White Sox back up for me and my friend to increase the Sox fan ratio at this place. My friends and I will be in the bar area. There are plenty of TVs, great Big Horn Microbrews, and good food. Just look for the twenty something Italian looking guy wearing a black Frank Thomas jersey and my buddy will be wearing his 1917 hat. We'll be there at 2:30. Hope to see a few of you guys there, feel free to say hi to old Foulke You.:D:

RAM Restaurant and Brewery
9520 Higgins Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
phone: (847)692-4426
fax: (847)692-4569
http://www.theram.com/pages/restaurants/the_ram/illinois/rosemont.asp

LET'S GO WHITE SOX!!

Foulke You
06-25-2004, 01:50 AM
I forgot to mention, for those in the city, the bar is 5 min walk from the Rosemont Blue Line "L" Stop.