PDA

View Full Version : Changing the bases

CanOfCorn
06-24-2004, 01:07 PM
My girlfriend informed me today that's what I'll be doing at Saturday's Sox-Cubs game, supposedly during the middle of the 5th inning. It's for my 2nd anniversary gift.

I'm hoping it's before the fifth, so I can kick Sammy in the rear on the way out there.

jabrch
06-24-2004, 01:14 PM
My girlfriend informed me today that's what I'll be doing at Saturday's Sox-Cubs game, supposedly during the middle of the 5th inning. It's for my 2nd anniversary gift.

I'm hoping it's before the fifth, so I can kick Sammy in the rear on the way out there.

damn....she was too cheap to shell out the extra cash to get you in to deliver the lineup card, huh? j/k

Tekijawa
06-24-2004, 01:14 PM
You might want to pick up a ring before then because no woman get's a man a $1500 dollar annaversary present with out expecting something in return, unless her last Name is Hilton.

CanOfCorn
06-24-2004, 01:25 PM
You might want to pick up a ring before then because no woman get's a man a $1500 dollar annaversary present with out expecting something in return
Heh. If that were true, I'd have had to buy her about 5 or 6 rings by now.

She's just awesome.

steff
06-24-2004, 01:27 PM

Very cool. Let me know how it was cause that's on Jim's want list for his birthday.

Hondo
06-24-2004, 01:33 PM

I think the real question is....does she have a sister???:D:

eurotrash35
06-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Actually the real question is....Do you have her nudie pics, and will you post them?

bartmanisgod
06-24-2004, 02:58 PM
Actually the real question is....Do you have her nudie pics, and will you post them?

And the ever so popular cross of the line! A WSI classic!:bandance:

CanOfCorn
06-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Nope, sorry.

Nope, sorry.

Tekijawa
06-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Well I do, and I wan't a few $1500 gifts in return for them. Wow that's cool... I wish My Fiancee could afford to do that for me. Maybe if she'd cash in her ring they'd let me change the toilet paper in the club house.

DaveIsHere
06-24-2004, 04:59 PM
Maybe if she'd cash in her ring they'd let me change the toilet paper in the club house.
ROTFLMAO:rolling: :roflmao:

Baby Fisk
06-24-2004, 05:01 PM

You should thank her by giving her a tour of the LF shower. :cool:

Rocky Soprano
06-24-2004, 05:32 PM
Wow, thats awesome.

Susie, are you reading this? *hint *hint *hint

Some of you guys are freaking hilarious! :roflmao: