PDA

View Full Version : An Open Door for the Sox?

Philo-Sox-er
06-24-2004, 08:46 AM
I just read this at the CBSSportsline rumor mill.

The Star Tribune reported the vibe in the Twins organization was that because no stadium deal was approved, owner Carl Pohlad won't add to the payroll as the trade deadline nears.

If this is true, then if the Sox pick up the right pieces, the Twins are really gambling that hey have what it takes to win right now. Come on KW and, moreover, come on team and get it together even before we make a trade or two!

DaveIsHere
06-24-2004, 08:50 AM
OK, Rauch will be the stopper today( I hope), and teh sox will go on a roll, through the cubs and sweeo Minnie, then we will pick up a few pieces and begin running away with it,, yep yep yep

thepaulbowski
06-24-2004, 09:01 AM
OK, Rauch will be the stopper today( I hope), and teh sox will go on a roll, through the cubs and sweeo Minnie, then we will pick up a few pieces and begin running away with it,, yep yep yep
Hey, no positive thinking is allowed on this board. Take your views elsewhere.

Philo-Sox-er
06-24-2004, 09:32 AM
My bad. When's the team moving to Montreal? Chicago isn't big enough for two teams.

scottyl
06-24-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey, no positive thinking is allowed on this board. Take your views elsewhere.

LOL

hsnterprize
06-24-2004, 09:42 PM
My bad. When's the team moving to Montreal? Chicago isn't big enough for two teams.Of course...everybody knows Chicago's a Cubs town? Get with the program here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...the power of teal. Or whatever this color is.