PDA

View Full Version : Take a wild guess

KempersRS
09-23-2001, 12:40 PM
Hmm, who isn't in the lineup today? Crede and Rowand? How strange. Hey Jerry (not the real Jerry), what happened to that article you posted saying Crede would get to start a lot of games? I hate Manuel. Time to dedicate that to my sig.

Jerry_Manuel
09-23-2001, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Hey Jerry (not the real Jerry), what happened to that article you posted saying Crede would get to start a lot of games? I hate Manuel. Time to dedicate that to my sig.

Well that was the opinion of the writer I guess that Crede would play against KC. I guess Crede will play the last week of the year. I don't even know what to think anymore. It is raining today anyway so I'm not even sure if they will play the game.

KempersRS
09-23-2001, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Well that was the opinion of the writer I guess that Crede would play against KC. I guess Crede will play the last week of the year. I don't even know what to think anymore. It is raining today anyway so I'm not even sure if they will play the game.

Yeah, I wouldn't be sure about anything anymore with good ole Jerry managing this club. Sucks about the rain, its a beautiful 80 degree, sunny day here!