PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride T-Shirts

G-Ville Sox
06-22-2004, 12:28 AM
I heard they were planning on selling the Sox Pride T-shirts this homestand anyone who was at last nights game....is this true, should i plan on some new apparel this weekend?
:gulp:

StockdaleForVeep
06-22-2004, 12:30 AM
I heard they were planning on selling the Sox Pride T-shirts this homestand anyone who was at last nights game....is this true, should i plan on some new apparel this weekend?
:gulp:

Anyone know the prices if this is true? Also i went to the sunday braves game at comiskey, guys outside were sellinthe sosa cork shirt\cubs suck shirts for 5 bucks, if this their norm prices or they slashin prices?

HebrewHammer
06-22-2004, 12:58 AM
I picked one up for $25 tonight, although there isn't much to be prideful about right now.

SSN721
06-22-2004, 07:14 AM
I picked one up for $25 tonight, although there isn't much to be prideful about right now.

I'm taking mine back after last nights performance. Ugh

Maybe that shouldnt be in teal. :whiner:

LuvSox
06-22-2004, 01:02 PM
25$?!?!?!? Why can't this team do anything right? One would think, (maybe I'm wrong about this), that the team really wants us to have pride in the Sox, to wear these shirts to the games. I was thinking more like 10$. T-shirts only cost about 8 bucks to make. Cheap ****s.

Blob
06-22-2004, 01:04 PM
25$?!?!?!? Why can't this team do anything right? One would think, (maybe I'm wrong about this), that the team really wants us to have pride in the Sox, to wear these shirts to the games. I was thinking more like 10$. T-shirts only cost about 8 bucks to make. Cheap ****s.
That's cheaper than 5 beers! And it will last longer!

ode to veeck
06-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Just wait until next weekend's over. Things will be different.