PDA

View Full Version : Is this too much to ask?

RichFitztightly
06-21-2004, 02:52 PM
Can we get one @#!&%&$!%!@$#$!$!$@ homestand without rain. Seriously... is this too much to ask? It's starting to get recockulous right now.:cuss:

jackbrohamer
06-21-2004, 02:59 PM
Seriously. It's like a hurricane out there this afternoon.

Cellview22
06-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Maybe we're cursed this year. :mad:

mantis1212
06-21-2004, 03:16 PM
I know, this sucks. I bought tickets for this game in March, I knew it would be a packed house. Now this crap

chisoxmike
06-21-2004, 03:21 PM
I know, this is getting old! EVERY SINGLE HOMESTAND. And for some reason the Sox never play well after the rain stops. Or they can never seem to win the double headers. I got these tickets in my starting nine plan, so I'm going. Hopefully this won't get rained out.

Tekijawa
06-21-2004, 03:52 PM
Can we get one @#!&%&$!%!@$#$!$!$@ homestand without rain. Seriously... is this too much to ask? It's starting to get recockulous right now.:cuss:
I think god is about as sick as I am of seeing our 5th starter pitch, really Rain every fifth day may save us a few prospects in the end so enjoy it while we can sox fans!

npdempse
06-21-2004, 04:03 PM
EACH rain cancelled game this year has happened on one of the 27 dates in my split season plan. Yes, recockulous is a good word for it. But I'm still holding out some hope for tonight.

Blob
06-21-2004, 04:27 PM
EACH rain cancelled game this year has happened on one of the 27 dates in my split season plan. Yes, recockulous is a good word for it. But I'm still holding out some hope for tonight.
Same here, the only rain outs have been on the B plan.

mantis1212
06-21-2004, 04:28 PM
I think god is about as sick as I am of seeing our 5th starter pitch, really Rain every fifth day may save us a few prospects in the end so enjoy it while we can sox fans!
I don't think that's gonna work this week, a doubleheader tomorrow would most certainly end up happening.

pinwheels3530
06-21-2004, 04:35 PM
It seems like it's going to clear up for tonite's game.:smile:

mantis1212
06-21-2004, 04:42 PM
It seems like it's going to clear up for tonite's game.:smile:
You think? Are there any amatuer metoerologists out there to give me hope?? PLEASE!!! I'm ready for baseball

daveeym
06-21-2004, 05:32 PM
You think? Are there any amatuer metoerologists out there to give me hope?? PLEASE!!! I'm ready for baseball
Unless all hell breaks loose game on. http://weather.chicagotribune.com/radar/mixedcomposite.asp?region=a4&size=2x&type=loop

SoxFan78
06-21-2004, 05:33 PM
I hope the weather doesn't stop a big walk up crowd from coming up. It would be great to pack the park especially since this game is national tonight.

cheeses_h_rice
06-21-2004, 05:58 PM
...when the weather starts to suck.

Not to over-"Hangar"-ize matters, but doesn't it seem like there's a pattern of Flubs/good weather, Sox/bad weather this year?

FarWestChicago
06-21-2004, 06:04 PM
<Lip>I hate to tell you follks, but it's obvious even God is pissed at Jerry and his tight fisted ways. If we had picked up Kenny Rogers in the offseason do you think we would be seeing all this rain? Now Steinbrenner knows how to buy sunshine. Too bad our owner is so cheap...</Lip>

Shoeless Joe
06-21-2004, 06:05 PM
...when the weather starts to suck.

Not to over-"Hangar"-ize matters, but doesn't it seem like there's a pattern of Flubs/good weather, Sox/bad weather this year?
That's been the case the whole season so far. It makes you wonder what's going to happen when they face off at the Cell this weekend. Locust?

Mickster
06-21-2004, 06:06 PM
<Lip>I hate to tell you follks, but it's obvious even God is pissed at Jerry and his tight fisted ways. If we had picked up Kenny Rogers in the offseason do you think we would be seeing all this rain? Now Steinbrenner knows how to buy sunshine. Too bad our owner is so cheap...</Lip>
:kneeslap: :roflmao: