PDA

View Full Version : Vic Darensbourg???

California Sox
06-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Anyone know why the Sox went with the LH journeyman over a RH journeyman like Santiago or a RH prospect like Bajenaru or Josh "I'm not the 1st rounder" Fields? I guess Cleveland is suscepitible to lefties but Marte has been terrific and Cotts is up and down but talented. Meanwhile, Adkins is hurting, Politte and Jackson have been like gasoline lately. I think now is the time to get another righthander up here.

jeremyb1
06-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Anyone know why the Sox went with the LH journeyman over a RH journeyman like Santiago or a RH prospect like Bajenaru or Josh "I'm not the 1st rounder" Fields? I guess Cleveland is suscepitible to lefties but Marte has been terrific and Cotts is up and down but talented. Meanwhile, Adkins is hurting, Politte and Jackson have been like gasoline lately. I think now is the time to get another righthander up here.

Yeah I don't know. I thought the reason we hadn't used Wunsch earlier in the season was that we didn't want three lefties. Why not Majewski?

DickAllen72
06-21-2004, 05:30 PM

Maybe Cotts is about to be traded???

DaveIsHere
06-21-2004, 05:31 PM
No, Vic is the coming of OUR MESSIAH, and yes he is pretty good at walking on water!

CWSGuy406
06-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Why the shot against Fields?

EDIT: ah, I see, the pitcher Josh Fields. My bad - me = stupid.

A. Cavatica
06-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Anyone know why the Sox went with the LH journeyman
Stupidity. There can be no other explanation for this move.