PDA

View Full Version : A positive Thread

DaveIsHere
06-21-2004, 12:14 PM
Ok, here it goes, a Positive Thread.

Weare back home after a horrbile road trip and only a 1.5 games out. We have a great home record, Thomas and Konerko will be back in the linup with Maggs soon to follow, so lets take at least 3 of 4 from the Injuns and 2 of 3 from the cubs....oh Wait let ,me call it now, we will go 7-0 on this homestand and be up by 4 games........................NOW, how is that for being positive?:dtroll:

Cellview22
06-21-2004, 12:24 PM
It's a little unrealistic..but I'm all for being positive!
If we can take 3 from the Injuns and 2 from the Cubs, I'll be happier than ever. :supernana:

beckett21
06-21-2004, 12:31 PM
Ok, here it goes, a Positive Thread.

Weare back home after a horrbile road trip and only a 1.5 games out. We have a great home record, Thomas and Konerko will be back in the linup with Maggs soon to follow, so lets take at least 3 of 4 from the Injuns and 2 of 3 from the cubs....oh Wait let ,me call it now, we will go 7-0 on this homestand and be up by 4 games........................NOW, how is that for being positive?:dtroll:
They must not have the dosing of your antidepressants just right yet....seems you are just a little too *happy*!

A 5-2 homestand is certainly well within the realm of possibility, despite all the naysayers. :redneck

HomerCoach
06-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Should't "Positive Threads" be placed in the Parking Lot or sutin?:dunno:

DaveIsHere
06-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Should't "Positive Threads" be placed in the Parking Lot or sutin?:dunno:
How true is that!! I'm sure the mods will move it there or delete the Thread:)

Blob
06-21-2004, 01:22 PM
A little too positive but, it's a hell of a lot better than some of the others the last few days!

pinwheels3530
06-21-2004, 01:47 PM
:kukoo: Nahhh I am just kiddng...........I am all for positive threads:drunken: !!!!

SSN721
06-21-2004, 01:58 PM
I like the 5-2 prediction, seems realistic. But of course would prefer the 7-0. Or at least to go 6-1 and sweep the Cubs in there. I have a decent winning percentage at games and am going to 4 of them this homestand so I am optomisitc they will lose only one of them with me there. :cool:
Oh yeah, this thread totally belongs in the parking lot, real SOx fans have no right being happy or optomistic, wheres your brain? :D: