PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride T-shirts?

Railsplitter
06-21-2004, 08:02 AM
Anybody hear if these will be coming out?

Fungo
06-21-2004, 08:09 AM
Anybody hear if these will be coming out?I emailed Mr. Boyer last week requesting that he make them available at the Yard Sale this past weekend, but didn't get a response. I think the papers were speculating that they would be available on this homestand. I thought it would be an excellent opportunity for the Sox to get some shirts out on the streets before the homestand.

SaltyPretzel
06-21-2004, 08:35 AM
I emailed Mr. Boyer last week requesting that he make them available at the Yard Sale this past weekend, but didn't get a response. I think the papers were speculating that they would be available on this homestand. I thought it would be an excellent opportunity for the Sox to get some shirts out on the streets before the homestand.
My brother in law is in printing and was at the Majestic factory somewhere at the East coast and said that he saw them getting printed. I'd assume this homestand.

BeerHandle
06-21-2004, 08:58 AM
I received an email from Brooks informing me that they should be avaiable for this homestand. Majestic will be selling them in the park and at the trailers in the lots.

Blob
06-21-2004, 09:55 AM
I'll be there tonight and will look for them and let you know if they are there yet!

Blob
06-22-2004, 09:45 AM
I'll be there tonight and will look for them and let you know if they are there yet!
They did have them last night. I did not see any outside from the vedors but I bought my behing home plate in the Hall of Fame gift shop. They also had them in some of the vendor booth up and down the first and third base side.

They are $25 and say Sox Pride on the front and Its about US on the back.