PDA

View Full Version : 1-15

compy75
06-18-2004, 10:44 PM
That is what Frank and Konerko are now combined in interleague play. For some of us wondering and concerned that they would go into funk switching on and off might have some fire to their argument. I, for one, hope we play Frank the final 2 games but you never know with the Oz.

PaleHoseGeorge
06-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Giving at-bats to inferior ballplayers simply to "keep 'em sharp" or show confidence in them is a surefire way to make your team into an also-ran. It cost Manuel his job and deservedly so. I hope Ozzie smartens up soon.

:jerry
"I just wish I had given you guys more playing time."

:MJ :versatile :gun :liefer :rowand :sandy :hitless
"Our confidence overflows and we have never been sharper, Skipper. Now if we could just get a hit!!!"

MetalliSox
06-18-2004, 11:06 PM
Compy is brilliant.

<he told me to post this, I don't really mean it.>

OurBitchinMinny
06-19-2004, 12:38 AM
That is what Frank and Konerko are now combined in interleague play. For some of us wondering and concerned that they would go into funk switching on and off might have some fire to their argument. I, for one, hope we play Frank the final 2 games but you never know with the Oz.
Man when I saw this thread title, I thought you were making a bears record prediction. I thought it was too early and I dont think they will be quite that bad.

HebrewHammer
06-19-2004, 03:07 PM
That is what Frank and Konerko are now combined in interleague play. For some of us wondering and concerned that they would go into funk switching on and off might have some fire to their argument. I, for one, hope we play Frank the final 2 games but you never know with the Oz.You mean on this current road trip, I seem to remember the Sox scoring a few runs against Philadelphia and I'm fairly certain Konerko and Thomas had a few homers in that series, along with a few hits.

Whitesox029
06-20-2004, 12:24 AM
That is what Frank and Konerko are now combined in interleague play. For some of us wondering and concerned that they would go into funk switching on and off might have some fire to their argument. I, for one, hope we play Frank the final 2 games but you never know with the Oz.Not final 2--final 5....we still have the series at the Shrine to worry about....of course those idiots couldn't hit their way out of a wet paper bag, so we might want to skimp on the defense and stick paulie at third (although Crede is heating up.....). Anyway I think we're gonna need all the help we can get against the Cubs' staff...I can't deny they are more than decent in the starting pitching category (if only we can get to their pen early....).