PDA

View Full Version : Just a Question?

Madbilly
06-18-2004, 09:43 PM
Would you welcome a trade for Benson and Kendall form the Pirates?

Benson has been pitching decently lately and Kendall is a good all around catcher. They are a lot of money to add, but they might be good additions. Just wondering what you guys thought.

OurBitchinMinny
06-18-2004, 09:44 PM
I definitely take benson. not sure about kendall. Yeah he is good, but we are playing olivo way too little at this point and I think he has all star potential. But if thats what it takes to get a deal done, Im not opposed to it. We could then trade kendall or something

hose
06-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Would you welcome a trade for Benson and Kendall form the Pirates?

Benson has been pitching decently lately and Kendall is a good all around catcher. They are a lot of money to add, but they might be good additions. Just wondering what you guys thought.
I would say no to both.

Kendall is a heck of a player , but he makes a ton of money and the Sox already have Olivo.

Madbilly
06-18-2004, 09:51 PM
We could move Kendall to first, I think he's played there before and try to trade Paulie in a package to get another starter or whatever we might need, reliever, center fielder, etc. They both might come cheaper then trying to get beltran, garcia, sheets, whatever other rumors that are out there.

Also what about Meche from Seattle instead of garica.

OurBitchinMinny
06-18-2004, 09:51 PM
sox could use benson. Pitched 8 innings and beat the angels and the great lardo himself bartolo!