PDA

View Full Version : Good Jerry or Bad Jerry?

PaleHoseGeorge
09-22-2001, 06:42 PM
You can make the case for either Manuel being a net-plus for this team or a net-minus. One thing for sure, the guy has become one-hundred times more controversial this season.

So in light of his most recent comments, is Manuel good for the team or bad?

Paulwny
09-22-2001, 07:10 PM
We'll definately find out next year if the team stays healthy.

GASHWOUND
09-22-2001, 07:55 PM
Those comments were made by JM's evil twin brother, Ghandi Manuel and should be taken with a grain of salt.

I don't think we have a choice in having good D or bad D. Everybody wants to get rid of Clayton and he's are only good defensive player. I don't think he wants to get rid of Lee in left, he wants Leifer to play3rd, and Joe.B who is originally a RF is our future CF. Do we have a choice in being bad defensively?

Saying he wants Jose back next year to try out is just him trying to save some face and to make him think he has a chance with us and to keep his hopes high. I don't know why he would say Herbert will be competing for the DH spot next year, That might have been a misquote or the reporter put that in there.

How can JM go fro manager of the year to DUD? Maybe the latest injury to Rocky has made him insane. Like in the movie FightClub. The guy had split personalities and JM might just be the same.