PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Jerry

KempersRS
09-22-2001, 05:00 PM
Lets see...what's missing from tonight's lineup?? Oh! Its Crede and Rowand! This is the part of the show where I get upset and go on a rant, but I am going to pass it up tonight and just tell you to refer to my posts yesterday, the day before that, the day before that, the day before that. and any others you can find in the archive.

Jerry_Manuel
09-22-2001, 05:05 PM
It gets better Mr. Positive.
Liefer to play 3rd (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/sellhigh/liefer3rd.html)

Sorry for the shamless plug.

KempersRS
09-22-2001, 05:15 PM
We're still trying to find the right combination that would produce a championship club. He could be a part of it."

That is truly mind boggling. Just think about this quote for a second. Just picture a real team like th Yankees or M's depending on JEFF LIEFER as the missing link to their road to the championship. What has happened to Jerry Manuel? I know I said this earlier, but its getting more and more true. This team had so much potential with the current players and strong youth, and all of the sudden the push forward has stopped. We are not getting better and it does not look like we will be getting better. All of the sudden Jerry has slammed on the breaks of a fast moving team. We are moving backwards! Everyday something new happens and something you can't believe Manuel really said. Jerry has lost his mind!!