PDA

View Full Version : Cubs fan Joke

LongDistanceFan
09-22-2001, 05:02 PM
I got this from the blackhawk site and redid it to fit.

A first grade teacher was a die-hard Cubs fan. She told the class to raise their hands if they were true Cubs fans like her. The children, not knowing what a Cubs fan was, raised their hands. They too wanted to be just like the teacher, all except one little girl. She did not raise her hand.

The teacher approached her and asked, "Why aren't you a Cubs fan? They are the best team and I love them."

The little girl responded, "I'm a Sox fan."

The teacher asked, "Why are you a Soxs fan?"

The little girl said, "Well, my parents are Soxs fans."

The teacher, getting upset at this point, stated, "Just because your parents are Soxs fans doesn't make you one. What if your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot, what would that make you?"

The little girl thought for a moment and said, "Well, that would make me a Cubs fan."

Thanks to Franks29 from the hawks site

GASHWOUND
09-22-2001, 07:55 PM
You know I might put that joke up on my monthly invasion of the ChicagoSports.com Cubs MB Of course I'll credit you and Franks29.

And on a later date I will post the "trash talk" quotes of chub fans on there against me last time I "invaded" and put them in their place.

Now there you will some laughter! :)

danman31
09-22-2001, 08:00 PM
Good one LDF, that one is going in my 'best of Cubs jokes' category!

Jerry_Manuel
09-22-2001, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
You know I might put that joke up on my monthly invasion of the ChicagoSports.com

:knue
We will be ready for you.

LongDistanceFan
09-22-2001, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
You know I might put that joke up on my monthly invasion of the ChicagoSports.com Cubs MB Of course I'll credit you and Franks29.

oh i didn't do anything. just give frank29 the credit, he is the moderator there..... it was too funny to pass up giving a jab to the sCrubs.

HootieMcBoob
09-23-2001, 09:09 PM
i am emailing that to all my cub-fan friends