PDA

View Full Version : Just turn off 670

duke of dorwood
06-17-2004, 08:19 PM
Every day we , that dont turn that #$^& station , get to hear others complain about how the stiffs on their "air' constantly do things to aggrivate Sox fans.

I havent been a "listener" for 2 years-and dont miss a thing. You get NO useful info or discussion there-why bother?

Get your info and discussions here-OPEN 24 hrs for your convienience.

thepaulbowski
06-17-2004, 10:00 PM
Every day we , that dont turn that #$^& station , get to hear others complain about how the stiffs on their "air' constantly do things to aggrivate Sox fans.

I havent been a "listener" for 2 years-and dont miss a thing. You get NO useful info or discussion there-why bother?

Get your info and discussions here-OPEN 24 hrs for your convienience.
Amen, brother. I haven't listen to anything but a few Blackhawk games in over two years and feel smarter for it.

Flight #24
06-17-2004, 10:14 PM
a few Blackhawk gamesOuch. That in itself is a form of masochism these days.

hellenicsoxfan
06-17-2004, 10:17 PM
I used to have my clock radio set to the score and would wake up to it everyday. But I kept finding myself waking up to Flub talk everyday and my days would be ruined. So I gave up the score, except for an occasional listen to Boers and Bernstein who for some reason I get a kick out of listening to. I don't miss the rest of the station in the least and the rest of the score can kiss my big, fat Greek ***.

CapeFish
06-17-2004, 10:31 PM
lucky you guys, our flagship rips the Marlins all the time and loves to kiss up to the Dolphins and Mr. Huizienga (#1 enemy of Marlins fans)

nasox
06-17-2004, 10:31 PM
:threadrules:

DrCrawdad
06-17-2004, 10:42 PM
When the Sox lose AND the Cubbies win, I don't bother listening to the SCORE. Not worth it.

Previously, I too had my Grundig radio set to turn on WSCR in the morning, but I've gone back to an old favorite. A couple weeks ago I changed the old Grundig so that I hear pleasant NPR jazz at night and the fair & balanced NPR show Morning Edition to wake to. I'm sleeping better and waking up in a better mood.

WBEZ 91.5 FM.

Fisk Fan
06-18-2004, 07:15 AM
I quit listening years ago when the Heavy Fuel Crew broke up. I would agree that I am smarter today because of it!

SOXSINCE'70
06-18-2004, 07:19 AM
Boers and Bernstein are the ONLY reason to lisetn to that station.At least they admit they're dopes.Larry Horse say: baseball in Chicago too Cub-by.:D: :D:

BeerHandle
06-18-2004, 08:14 AM
Boers and Bernstein are the ONLY reason to lisetn to that station.At least they admit they're dopes.Larry Horse say: baseball in Chicago too Cub-by.:D: :D:
Boers & Bernstein = Whiners, Complainers and believe they are always right!

kittle42
06-18-2004, 11:44 AM
Boers & Bernstein = Whiners, Complainers and believe they are always right!
Sounds like most of us. :smile:

Kogs35
06-18-2004, 12:00 PM
i havn't turn on 670 in 5 years and im happy i don't listen to 670 anymore. i listen to 1000. although there liecens with fcc is up in november and it would be interesting to go and protest 670 renewing its liecens for the murph cub zoo and all the other garbage that they pull

Kogs35
06-18-2004, 12:01 PM
i haven't turn on 670 in 5 years and I'm happy i don't listen to 670 anymore. i listen to 1000. although there license with FCC is up in November and it would be interesting to go and protest 670 renewing its license for the murph cub zoo and all the other garbage that they pull

HebrewHammer
06-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Boers and Bernstein are the ONLY reason to lisetn to that station.At least they admit they're dopes.Larry Horse say: baseball in Chicago too Cub-by.:D: :D:Larry Horse doesn't think much of the ScRubs

habibharu
06-18-2004, 12:48 PM
i actually love the score. i like boers and bernsie, i think the wise guys are entertaining, and i also like listening to hood's postgame. i have never really listened to murph and fred, i dont wake up that early!

SSN721
06-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Larry Horse doesn't think much of the ScRubs

Larry Horse doesn't think much of the Score either.

34 Inch Stick
06-18-2004, 01:27 PM
J Hood is the goods. His pre and post game is must listening for any Sox fan. Steve Silverman is very good on the weekends, especially during football season.

I really miss Julie Swieca's Sunday morning baseball show. Anybody know if she is coming back to radio. It sounded like the classic case of a 30 year old single woman going off the deed end.

wdelaney72
06-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Larry Horse doesn't think much of the ScRubsB & B just not that funny to me. I've never gotten it.

OVER-RATED ! ! !!!

habibharu
06-18-2004, 01:41 PM
B & B just not that funny to me. I've never gotten it.

OVER-RATED ! ! !!! maybe you dont get it because youre too drinky! hey buddy!:gulp: :gulp: