PDA

View Full Version : Great marketing idea

jamteh
06-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Whoever came up with this idea is really on the ball IMO. Today at work a woman came into our office, and I happened to be at the front as most everyone else was out to lunch. She said "Hello, I work with the White Sox, and we have a great deal for everyone in the office." I said, "I'm a Sox fan; what's the deal?" So she pulled out this ticket packet. It came with 10 or 12 tickets plus I think four tickets that could be purchased for another dollar. It was $30.

The seats were all in the upperdeck and could be used for any game except Cubs-Sox.

I think it's great that they're being proactive about selling tickets. I probably should have bought it, but I didn't have the cash on me.

Has anyone else gotten this offer at their office?

Dadawg_77
06-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Whoever came up with this idea is really on the ball IMO. Today at work a woman came into our office, and I happened to be at the front as most everyone else was out to lunch. She said "Hello, I work with the White Sox, and we have a great deal for everyone in the office." I said, "I'm a Sox fan; what's the deal?" So she pulled out this ticket packet. It came with 10 or 12 tickets plus I think four tickets that could be purchased for another dollar. It was $30.

The seats were all in the upperdeck and could be used for any game except Cubs-Sox.

I think it's great that they're being proactive about selling tickets. I probably should have bought it, but I didn't have the cash on me.

Has anyone else gotten this offer at their office?
Do a search for posts on Granton Marketing. They are the company who is doing the street marketing for the Sox on this deal. Numberous of posters here have it.

jamteh
06-19-2004, 12:25 PM
OK, thanks for the info.