PDA

View Full Version : Work Outing--Taking us to a Sox Game-Need Help

Rocky Soprano
06-16-2004, 10:59 AM
Harris Bank is taking my entire department to a Sox Game!
August 6th vs. the Indians

They had us voting on three different options: bowling, volleyball, or Sox game. I of course went around plugging the Sox and the Sox spanked all the other options.

We were initially doing a Patio Party on that day but when we went to reserve and pay, they told us that the Patio Party is now sold out. :(:

So instead of canceling everything they are paying for our game tickets and giving all of us $25 in Sox Cash.
Not as good as a Patio Party but its still great.

About 70 people have confirmed that they will be coming.

The manager that is in charge of all of this just came up to me and said, you're a huge Sox fan, Iím going to need your help with some of the planning.

She would like to create some kind of envelope where she could place the game ticket, the Sox Cash, and a CTA fare card. She would also like to give out a little something. She wants it to be Sox related.

Anyone have any ideas as far as what we can do?

I wonder if I contact the Sox and let them know, will they help us out and give us a little something. Like a Sox pin or something like that.

I need some ideas...

BeerHandle
06-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Harris Bank is taking my entire department to a Sox Game!
August 6th vs. the Indians

They had us voting on three different options: bowling, volleyball, or Sox game. I of course went around plugging the Sox and the Sox spanked all the other options.

We were initially doing a Patio Party on that day but when we went to reserve and pay, they told us that the Patio Party is now sold out. :(:

So instead of canceling everything they are paying for our game tickets and giving all of us $25 in Sox Cash.
Not as good as a Patio Party but its still great.

About 70 people have confirmed that they will be coming.

The manager that is in charge of all of this just came up to me and said, you're a huge Sox fan, Iím going to need your help with some of the planning.

She would like to create some kind of envelope where she could place the game ticket, the Sox Cash, and a CTA fare card. She would also like to give out a little something. She wants it to be Sox related.

Anyone have any ideas as far as what we can do?

I wonder if I contact the Sox and let them know, will they help us out and give us a little something. Like a Sox pin or something like that.

I need some ideas...

I would contact the Sox. They might donate somethig since the patio party was booked.

iwcup
06-16-2004, 11:28 AM
What are they willing to spend? I would think the Sox would come up with something, but if not, for about 8-9 bucks a person you could get a pretty decent shirt made up with the bank logo and the Sox outing....

just a thought

jabrch
06-16-2004, 11:43 AM
What are they willing to spend? I would think the Sox would come up with something, but if not, for about 8-9 bucks a person you could get a pretty decent shirt made up with the bank logo and the Sox outing....

just a thought
The guys on the street would give you a good deal on 70 CORK shirts!

Rocky Soprano
06-16-2004, 11:57 AM
I would contact the Sox. They might donate somethig since the patio party was booked.
Any idea on who I should contact?

Mr. Brooks Boyer if you read this, how about some help?

rockysoprano21@yahoo.com

:D:

thepaulbowski
06-16-2004, 01:32 PM
Any idea on who I should contact?

Mr. Brooks Boyer if you read this, how about some help?

rockysoprano21@yahoo.com

:D:

I think there main line is 312-674-1000....I believe that is it.

soxruleEP
06-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Sorry Rocky--I am taking everyone in my department that night (60) and we're the ones who sold out the Patio.

Rocky Soprano
06-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Sorry Rocky--I am taking everyone in my department that night (60) and we're the ones who sold out the Patio.
:angry: j/k

Have a fun time! :D: