PDA

View Full Version : SOX NATION - Thank you

Irishsoxfan
06-16-2004, 02:59 AM
I got to see a White Sox winner, a come from behind win, clee extend to 28 and Frank play first all in one night. And we saved thousands of viewers from sitting through a rain delay at Detroit/Philly

OEO Magglio
06-16-2004, 03:03 AM
I got to see a White Sox winner, a come from behind win, clee extend to 28 and Frank play first all in one night. And we saved thousands of viewers from sitting through a rain delay at Detroit/PhillyI'm real happy that you got to see one heck of a game, couldn't have turned out better.:bandance:

pinwheels3530
06-16-2004, 03:03 AM
I got to see a White Sox winner, a come from behind win, clee extend to 28 and Frank play first all in one night. And we saved thousands of viewers from sitting through a rain delay at Detroit/Philly
Great win glad you got to see it!:gulp:

NOW CAN WE VOTE BIG FRANK IN!!!!!

Nick@Nite
06-16-2004, 05:42 AM
Great win glad you got to see it!:gulp:

NOW CAN WE VOTE BIG FRANK IN!!!!!Irishsoxfan... glad you could watch the game - especially a Sox winner!:bandance:

pinwheels... right on bro!

:)

SSN721
06-16-2004, 05:49 AM
What a game you got to watch. WOuld have felt bad if it ended poorly, really thought they were out of it, but havent learned anything this year yet. :D: Glad you got to see it, the Detroit-Philly game would have been awful to watch. :bandance:

hose
06-16-2004, 06:15 AM
Sox come through for the Irish.

Who were the annoucers in the telecast?

Irishsoxfan
06-16-2004, 07:08 AM
Sox come through for the Irish.

Who were the annoucers in the telecast?

Unfortunately the Marlins announcers, I didn't pay attention to their names.

adsit
06-16-2004, 08:33 AM
I was thinking about you, Irish... knowing at least somewhere in the world, a Sox fan didn't tune out after the seventh inning. One thing a dearth of live televised Sox has done for me is made me sit through some awful games (and a few outstanding ones, to be sure!) merely for the novelty of being able to watch. How nice for you, staying up half the night and being rewarded with this outcome. How nice for us all to finally come up on the positive side of a gut-check!

It's a great day to be a White Sox fan, whereever you are! Here's to it! :gulp:

(looks suspiciously like Guinness in that glass)

Irishsoxfan
06-16-2004, 08:40 AM
... knowing at least somewhere in the world, a Sox fan didn't tune out after the seventh inning.
I was tempted for only a second but how could I and still show my face around here! And am I glad I didn't.

Blob
06-16-2004, 09:55 AM
With games like last night, is the reason you never leave or stop watching a game no matter what the score is.

ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR!

LongLiveFisk
06-16-2004, 10:33 AM
I was very happy to help.

No one should have to sit through Detroit/Philly! :bandance:

denev1
06-16-2004, 02:28 PM
Glad to help man.... I told my wife that you were getting to watch the game in Ireland because of the Sox Nation. To which she replied "the what who's".

Dan Gelo
06-16-2004, 02:55 PM
It worked out great. Sox win, C. Lee extends, and erases albert in one swing. Wonderful.:D: . Good game for you to watch.

bennyw41
06-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Let us know when you we can vote again. It was fun watching the progression of this thing...

Frankfan4life
06-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks for giving us the heads-up. I must have voted over a hundred times but I was glad to do it and glad it paid off.

GO BLACK SOX!!! GO WHITE SOX!!!

beckett21
06-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Awesome. Glad the Sox were able to pull it out for you!

:cheers:

Railsplitter
06-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Dublin? That a midnight start for you.

gosox3072
06-17-2004, 01:10 AM
Glad to see you got an AWESOME game to watch. I was defanately thinkin of ya when we came back. You saw our whole season in one game:D: