PDA

View Full Version : How much longer

Iguana775
06-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Till the sox actually give up hope that Koch will be an effective closer. Shingo is killing batters out there. unless he has a Koch-like meltdown, he needs to be the closer from here on out. Takatsu is damn awesome!! :supernana: :gulp:

doublem23
06-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Personally, I hope they've already given up. If the job is not Shingo's to lose yet, Ozzie needs to get the noggin' checked out.

beckett21
06-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Personally, I hope they've already given up. If the job is not Shingo's to lose yet, Ozzie needs to get the noggin' checked out.
Until he shows he's human, no way Ozzie can justify removing him from the role. I don't care if Shingo's rolling the ball up there, he is an out machine.

nasox
06-15-2004, 11:35 PM
I just hope they don't put Damaso instead of Shingo. Unless Shingo really screws up (blows 2 or 3 consecutively), hand him the closer reins. I hope Ozzie decides that Shingo has the closer role.

Dadawg_77
06-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Till the sox actually give up hope that Koch will be an effective closer. Shingo is killing batters out there. unless he has a Koch-like meltdown, he needs to be the closer from here on out. Takatsu is damn awesome!! :supernana: :gulp:
They might have, but won't say it since Shingo is handling it well and it could motivate Koch to improve.

gosox41
06-16-2004, 11:09 AM
Till the sox actually give up hope that Koch will be an effective closer. :supernana: :gulp:

Probably not until Koch's contract is up, unfortuantely.

Bob

Irishsox1
06-16-2004, 11:12 AM
You hope that Billy can come back and contribute to the team, but I'm at the point where I have zero faith in the guy. For all the scrap heap guys that have worked out for the Sox the last two years, Koch has been a total disaster.

HawkDJ
06-16-2004, 11:31 AM
I think Ozzie's had a change of heart:

There's little doubt, at this point, as to who will be closing out victories for the White Sox.
"Right now, Shingo has taken over that role," said Guillen of Takatsu as the team's closer.

iwannago
06-16-2004, 02:18 PM
I say continue to go with Shingo while he's hot.:smile: