PDA

View Full Version : club seats???

huskie26
06-14-2004, 11:44 PM
If I were to ever purchase club seats at the Cell, what kind of extras should I expect? I searched and searched online last fall (my never used playoff tix were up there) but could find no info other than they cost more. I won some tix to a Blackhawks game in the club level there and we got our own waitress, but not much more, just wondering if the Cell was the same.

HebrewHammer
06-14-2004, 11:48 PM
If I were to ever purchase club seats at the Cell, what kind of extras should I expect? I searched and searched online last fall (my never used playoff tix were up there) but could find no info other than they cost more. I won some tix to a Blackhawks game in the club level there and we got our own waitress, but not much more, just wondering if the Cell was the same.Do you know the secret handshake?

MRKARNO
06-14-2004, 11:55 PM
Yes club seats have waiters and waitresses for them. Also, the concourse for the 300 level is enclosed. But other than that there isnt much different about them.

StillMissOzzie
06-15-2004, 12:32 AM
Shorter bathroom lines!

SSN721
06-15-2004, 07:29 AM
Skyline Bar, which is nice, and the waitstaff, brings your food at the bar or your seats. And the steak (prime rib?) sammiches are yummy too. ALthough they are $8, still worth it to try it once. And in the concourse there are plasma screens everywhere, couches and comfy chairs, short bathroom linies, climate controlled concourse. Its well worth the price I think, I sit up there a lot. Great sightlines from the seats as well. :smile:

thepaulbowski
06-15-2004, 08:19 AM
Skyline Bar, which is nice, and the waitstaff, brings your food at the bar or your seats. And the steak (prime rib?) sammiches are yummy too. ALthough they are $8, still worth it to try it once. And in the concourse there are plasma screens everywhere, couches and comfy chairs, short bathroom linies, climate controlled concourse. Its well worth the price I think, I sit up there a lot. Great sightlines from the seats as well. :smile:
I second that...all the food on the club level is excellent.

jabrch
06-15-2004, 08:20 AM
Also, if you are at all worried about fights (and other than Tuesday in the OF you shouldn't be) then the Club seats are 100% fight free. They are a far more tame crowd up there. Still really into the game and knowledgebably, just not coming to get drunk and pick fights (not implying that everyone in the OF is)

wdelaney72
06-15-2004, 08:21 AM
These are great seats, but I was a bit disappointed when the jacked the price up from $28 to $40 in one year.

The enclosed concourse is really nice if the weather is bad. I usually only sit there on 1/2 price games. For $40, I need a little more than the convenience of someone extracting my money at my seat versus a concession stand.

From the standpoint of watching the game, I think they're the best seats in the park.

GoSox2K3
06-15-2004, 08:49 AM
If I were to ever purchase club seats at the Cell, what kind of extras should I expect? I searched and searched online last fall (my never used playoff tix were up there) but could find no info other than they cost more. I won some tix to a Blackhawks game in the club level there and we got our own waitress, but not much more, just wondering if the Cell was the same.
The Club box seats are great especially on cold or rainy days. The concourse area is enclosed (heated/air conditioned) and carpeted and has a number of couches in front of widescreen TVs showing the game. They also have an excellent dessert cart floating around the concourse area. I think of it as a poor-man's skybox (and I mean that in a good way).

jackbrohamer
06-15-2004, 10:46 AM
The Club box seats are great especially on cold or rainy days.
Which this season has been the vast majority of home games so it's been pretty much worth it