PDA

View Full Version : Lineup in: NO Crede or Rowand


KempersRS
09-21-2001, 06:14 PM
It just never ends!

Jerry_Manuel
09-21-2001, 06:21 PM
This crap with Rowand is really making me think that Singleton will be back next year.

:slowswing
I'm still the man.

jklm
09-21-2001, 06:22 PM
This is ridiculous... I don't want Crede/Rowand to become another Jeff Abbot, a talented hitter whose development was hindered by lack of consistent playing time...

KempersRS
09-21-2001, 06:26 PM
In all honestly, I would REALLY like to know what is going through Jerry's mind. I mean, he has to be making these lineups on purpose, doesn't he? There has to be some sort of logic he has that is telling him to do this night after night. I'd really like to know what it is that makes him so dense on this subject.

PaleHoseGeorge
09-21-2001, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
In all honestly, I would REALLY like to know what is going through Jerry's mind. I mean, he has to be making these lineups on purpose, doesn't he? There has to be some sort of logic he has that is telling him to do this night after night. I'd really like to know what it is that makes him so dense on this subject.

Let's face it. He's NOT thinking. Jerry is expressing all the symptoms of someone who is simply burned out. He's been doing this job for four seasons and he's never looked more lost than he has this season.


The off-season can't get here quick enough for Jerry Manuel. Maybe he needs to give it up?

KempersRS
09-21-2001, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


Let's face it. He's NOT thinking. Jerry is expressing all the symptoms of someone who is simply burned out. He's been doing this job for four seasons and he's never looked more lost than he has this season.


The off-season can't get here quick enough for Jerry Manuel. Maybe he needs to give it up?

Speaking of burnt out---:manos
Not to insult Manos in that way by comparing him to Manuel, but he needs to shut it down for this season. I mentioned a while ago that he should. Maybe not even shut it down, but stop playing every day. He is burnt out, what is he hitting now, .259? We love you Manos, but take a seat, come back strong next year.
:caballo
Don't forget about me.

Chisox_cali
09-21-2001, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
This crap with Rowand is really making me think that Singleton will be back next year.

:slowswing
I'm still the man.


If thelast couple of days are any indication of next year here are your 2002 Chicago White Sox:
2b Ray
3b Manos
SS The Choice
1b Paulie
rf maggs
lf caballo
cf singleton
c paul
dh liefer until frank is healthy

NOW THAT'S A CHAMPION RIGHT THERE