PDA

View Full Version : Wscr Stooge Fred Huebner is NOT a SoxFan

Hangar18
06-14-2004, 02:13 PM
Listening this morning, and he and Mulligan called some newspaper
in Jackson TN, and he was Gushing about Shammy being in the minors.
But the most DAMNING piece of evidence, was Mulligan mentioned how
a big star like Mike Jordan was playing in Minor ball for the SOX,
and Fred saying he rembered all the minor leaguers always playing in the
cross-town classic games and ......" I THINK he may have even played in one of those games".
Either you know he played or didnt know he played. ALL SOX fans know
this truth to be evident.

This guy is nothing but Murphs Stooge ...........

wdelaney72
06-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Listening this morning, and he and Mulligan called some newspaper
in Jackson TN, and he was Gushing about Shammy being in the minors.
But the most DAMNING piece of evidence, was Mulligan mentioned how
a big star like Mike Jordan was playing in Minor ball for the SOX,
and " I THINK he may have even played in one of those games".

Which is why I refuse to listen. Whether Fred is a Sox fan or not... I don't care. He's a drill-rod and an a$$-kisser anyway.

pinwheels3530
06-14-2004, 02:20 PM
J Hood is the main SOX fan on the score with his own show, Mike North doesn't count he's to wishy-washy.

Dan H
06-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Did anyone hear the Score on Saturday (June 12) morning and evening? A friend called me and said Sox fans were called nothing but whiners and complainers right down to crying about no ketchup and mustard by concession stands. I just wondered how true this was, and how much we got blasted by that great radio station.

Dick Allen
06-14-2004, 04:50 PM
For someone who is supposedly a Sox fan, Mike North has been doing a great impersonation of a Cub fan. Another reason not to listen.

Fridaythe13thJason
06-14-2004, 04:53 PM
J Hood is the main SOX fan on the score with his own show, Mike North doesn't count he's to wishy-washy.
Um, both Dan and Terry are White Sox fans.

OzzieBall2004
06-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Personally, I dont mind the Score. I'd take local coverage over nationwide broadcasts by pinheads like Jim Rome, regardless of how loyal the supposed Sox fans are that work there. North gives both teams a hard time, and with good reason, we havent won junk in this town for almost a century. He knows the Cubs will implode eventually, and he's weary of the Sox front office.

pinwheels3530
06-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Um, both Dan and Terry are White Sox fans.
But they suck and have no flavor like my man J hood

soxwon
06-14-2004, 07:47 PM
jay marvin from wls 890, is a big sox fan, i meet him at an appearance last year.
we talked sox baseball for like 20 minutes.
big man too. very big lol

robertks61
06-14-2004, 08:16 PM
Some moron from 100.7 in the South Subarbs was ripping on the Sox having a mascot. The female DJ got on his case about it and said at least we are in first. Guess the moron forgot that they give out beanie babies at the Urinal!

Bucktown
06-14-2004, 08:25 PM
Not only do I remember that MJ played against the Cubs, I remember that he hi a home run.

RedPinStripes
06-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Um, both Dan and Terry are White Sox fans.That's the only show i listen to regularly on the score.

TornLabrum
06-14-2004, 09:42 PM
That's the only show i listen to regularly on the score. I take it you're in to listening to stupid calls and the subsequent 10 minutes or more of ridicule they get.

Brian26
06-14-2004, 09:45 PM
Fred saying he rembered all the minor leaguers always playing in the
cross-town classic games and ......" I THINK he may have even played in one of those games".

Unbelievable. I remember it like it was yesterday...it was the '94 game at Wrigley. Jordan somehow hit a double down the third base line and ended up getting MVP for the game. Like you said, you either know it or you don't; and if you don't, you aren't a Sox fan.

CWSGuy406
06-14-2004, 09:48 PM
I take it you're in to listening to stupid calls and the subsequent 10 minutes or more of ridicule they get.
I personally find Boers and Bernsy pretty damn funny...

Brian26
06-14-2004, 09:53 PM
I personally find Boers and Bernsy pretty damn funny...
Boers is funny? Funny to anyone but himself? I've never heard someone laugh at their own jokes as much as this guy. Everything is some kid of double-meaning, perverted joke that isn't the half-bit witty or humorous.

An example- Bernstein will say "Sammy's been swinging a big stick lately." Boers will reply, "I've got a big stick right here. Who doesn't like to swing the big stick. Ha Ha".

That's entertainment? The guy is as lame as anything I've ever heard in my life.

twinsuck1
06-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Those 2 Idiots are way too DRINKY!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)