PDA

View Full Version : It's about US tshirt

soltrain21
06-13-2004, 04:44 PM
I seen someone in the dugout wearing a black Sox shirt with "It's about US" on the back and a Sox logo.

It looked really cool, does anyone know when or where these tshirts are going to go on sale? I think everyone with Sox Pride should have one of these bad boys!

It would be smart of the Sox to sell them for only like 5 bucks a piece, but I doubt that will happen.

RedPinStripes
06-13-2004, 05:46 PM
I seen someone in the dugout wearing a black Sox shirt with "It's about US" on the back and a Sox logo.

It looked really cool, does anyone know when or where these tshirts are going to go on sale? I think everyone with Sox Pride should have one of these bad boys!

It would be smart of the Sox to sell them for only like 5 bucks a piece, but I doubt that will happen.
:reinsy
"Try 25.00 cheap skate".

soltrain21
06-13-2004, 06:08 PM
:reinsy
"Try 25.00 cheap skate".

Ugh....I know. That is really dumb of them. They charge five or ten bucks for those and they will be flying off the shelves..

Brian26
06-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Where are those being sold, seriously?

Clarkdog
06-13-2004, 09:45 PM
Where are those being sold, seriously?

I'm not sure if they are for sale. The shirt I saw with "It's about US" today was worn by a security guard. Make sense, as from what I understand, the Tuesday Night Fights are usually between Sox Fans and and our "friends" from the North.

woodenleg
06-13-2004, 10:26 PM
"It's a Sox thing, you wouldn't understand" :)

Mickster
06-14-2004, 08:34 AM
Actually, those shirts had the "Sox Pride" logo on the front and "It's about US" on the back. I spoke with my ticket rep at the game sunday (he was wearing one) and said for the time being, they were not for sale. But, do to the overwhelming response that anyone who was wearing them received, it's just a matter of time before they will be selling them. :wink:

BeerHandle
06-14-2004, 10:35 AM
Actually, those shirts had the "Sox Pride" logo on the front and "It's about US" on the back. I spoke with my ticket rep at the game sunday (he was wearing one) and said for the time being, they were not for sale. But, do to the overwhelming response that anyone who was wearing them received, it's just a matter of time before they will be selling them. :wink:
My rep said the samthing. They should be on sale very soon. I can't wait to get one!

soxnut
06-14-2004, 10:46 AM
I hope they sell them in white as well. I hate black t-shirts.

CHISOXFAN13
06-14-2004, 11:10 AM
I actually saw Brooks walking outside the park as I waited in line for the patio party Saturday, and he was wearing one.

I want one bad. Called GRandstand yesterday, and they didn't even know what I was talking about. I hope they are on sale before the 25th!

BeerHandle
06-14-2004, 11:23 AM
I actually saw Brooks walking outside the park as I waited in line for the patio party Saturday, and he was wearing one.

I want one bad. Called GRandstand yesterday, and they didn't even know what I was talking about. I hope they are on sale before the 25th!
I just got an email from Brooks. He said the shirts should be ready for the next homestand. He wasn't sure if they would be sold at Grandstand because it is up to Majestic Athletic. Look for them outside the park (in the Majestic Trailers) and inside the park.

GO SOX!

delben91
06-14-2004, 11:27 AM
I just got an email from Brooks. He said the shirts should be ready for the next homestand. He wasn't sure if they would be sold at Grandstand because it is up to Majestic Athletic. Look for them outside the park (in the Majestic Trailers) and inside the park.

GO SOX!

I hope there's some way for us non-locals to pick one up....

CHISOXFAN13
06-14-2004, 11:32 AM

GO SOX!

Thanks Handle. That is great news.

BeerHandle
06-14-2004, 01:26 PM
I hope there's some way for us non-locals to pick one up....
I imagine they will sell them online. I guess they have had a huge amount of emails/calls about the shirts. If they don't sell them online, I would suggest calling Majestic.

Majestic Athletic Wear Limited

100 Majestic Way
Bangor, PA 18013 (Map (http://www.hoovers.com/cgi-bin/mqcustomconnect?country=US&streetaddress=100+Majestic+Way&city=Bangor&state=PA&zipcode=18013&var1=Majestic+Athletic+Wear+Limited))

Phone: 610-588-0100
Fax: 610-588-3800