PDA

View Full Version : Herbert

OfficerKarkovice
09-20-2001, 10:21 PM
sucks by the way and should not see any time except for pinch hitting for the rest of the year.

FarWestChicago
09-20-2001, 10:24 PM
That's a little harsh, Kark. I agree he should probably only pinch hit for the rest of the year. But, he's had some big hits for us in the last two years. He didn't get the name "Milkman" because he sucked all that time.

OfficerKarkovice
09-20-2001, 10:31 PM
Yeah you are right that was a little harsh I guess. Herb has been great for us in the past but his time has passed and Crede NEEDS to play now. So thank you Herb but its time for the future.

FarWestChicago
09-20-2001, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice
Yeah you are right that was a little harsh I guess. Herb has been great for us in the past but his time has passed and Crede NEEDS to play now. So thank you Herb but its time for the future. Can't argue with that. :)

Bmr31
09-21-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Can't argue with that. :)

Im sure i could if i REALLY tried, LOL. :)

GASHWOUND
09-21-2001, 03:19 AM
Herbert...He still plays for the WS? I didn't notice...And apparently "Ghandi" hasn't either

Procol Harum
09-21-2001, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
Herbert...He still plays for the WS? I didn't notice...And apparently "Ghandi" hasn't either

True dat. Amazingly, Manuel has figured out a way to NOT play Herbert--thus dulling his effectiveness upon those rare occasions when he does see the actual playing field--even while NOT playing Crede. Manuel has an uncanny knack at this managing thing.