PDA

View Full Version : Manuel==BooB


GASHWOUND
09-20-2001, 11:09 PM
What the heck is wrong with "Gandi?"

He takes out Lowe who was crusing to bring in Pulsipher? Just because he's a left hander doesn't mean he's going to get lefties OUT! Pulsipher shouldn't be pitching in the big leagues, he should be taking my order at McDonald's.

Thank God Foulke was there to bail out Manuel's confused mind

FarWestChicago
09-20-2001, 11:12 PM
Pulsipher shouldn't be pitching in the big leagues, he should be taking my order at McDonald's.
:valet

That's fine, but he's not taking my car parking gig!

PaleHoseGeorge
09-20-2001, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
What the heck is wrong with "Gandi?"

He takes out Lowe who was crusing to bring in Pulsipher? Just because he's a left hander doesn't mean he's going to get lefties OUT! Pulsipher shouldn't be pitching in the big leagues, he should be taking my order at McDonald's.


Hey, he's not getting MY job! Oh wait, that's CLR's job. Nevermind.

-French Fry Boy

CLR01
09-21-2001, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge



Hey, he's not getting MY job! Oh wait, that's CLR's job. Nevermind.

-French Fry Boy

No, no....i sweep the parking lot. Maybe Jerry takes orders.

GASHWOUND
09-21-2001, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

:valet

That's fine, but he's not taking my car parking gig!

What? McDonald's has valets????
Oh man, I can imagine the pay of that job.

duke of dorwood
09-21-2001, 01:15 PM
:hitless

"Hey he stuck with me, now I am being intentionally walked"

Jerry_Manuel
09-21-2001, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
No, no....i sweep the parking lot. Maybe Jerry takes orders.

I don't have good people skills sorry.