PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Crasnick Chat

Philo-Sox-er
06-11-2004, 12:14 PM
This morning, Jerry Crasnick of ESPN had an online chat. Here are the interesting tid-bits for Sox fans:

Chris D., Madison, Wis. : Ozzie Guillen has given the White Sox a pulse. Do you think Club Ozzie can ride out Ordonez's injury and be there late?

Jerry Crasnick: (11:40 AM ET ) Chris,

I don't see why the White Sox can't hang in there despite Magglio's injury. It looks as if 86-88 wins might take that division.

Alex(Detroit, MI): Who will win the AL Central?

AND

Jerry Crasnick: (11:46 AM ET ) Alex,

Well, my preseason Royals pick sure doesn't look too great. Even though the Twins have been up and down, I'll go with them as my new choice.

John (Chicago): Once again no love for the White Sox with that pick

Jerry Crasnick: (11:48 AM ET ) John,

Sorry about that -- but I do love Ozzie Guillen.

DSpivack
06-11-2004, 03:00 PM
I don't blame him for picking the Twins. They're a savvy team, and the division is certainly up for grabs. The Twins grabbed first right away, the Sox took it back from them, and now the Twins are in first again.

SEALgep
06-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by DSpivack
I don't blame him for picking the Twins. They're a savvy team, and the division is certainly up for grabs. The Twins grabbed first right away, the Sox took it back from them, and now the Twins are in first again. Because of a rain out and playing the Mets. They're dangerous, but the second half, it's there turn to go to the West Coast.