PDA

View Full Version : We are no longer in First Place...

SpartanSoxFan
06-11-2004, 02:27 AM
It is time to step up to the plate and seize the day. Carpe Diem. Those degenerates from the Norte aren't in the same league as us, and we need to put them in their place. GO SOX!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

StockdaleForVeep
06-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by SpartanSoxFan
It is time to step up to the plate and seize the day. Carpe Diem. Those degenerates from the Norte aren't in the same league as us, and we need to put them in their place. GO SOX!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

why are you even drawing a comparison to the cubs? They're 4 games out of last place and in a diff league.

Bucktown
06-11-2004, 03:28 AM
Fire Art Howe! The Mets suck.

I still believe we are the much better team and in the long run we will bury our division rivals.

StockdaleForVeep
06-11-2004, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Bucktown
Fire Art Howe! The Mets suck.

I still believe we are the much better team and in the long run we will bury our division rivals.

Eh, i like em over the yankees. Remember folks, we always play 200% better in second halves. Also, offense is doin its typical "interleague wakeup."

Last year we made our run startin with LA and thats when our offense awoke.

pinwheels3530
06-11-2004, 03:59 AM
we'll be back in first by tonite GO SOX!!!!

samram
06-11-2004, 07:06 AM
I'm not worried. They can't play the D-Rays, Tigers and Mets forever. The Phils are gonna have a blast in that park. If the Sox stay within two until August, that would be huge, because the Twins' schedule gets tough late.

Dan H
06-11-2004, 09:59 AM
No one needs to panic as long as the Sox take care of their business. It just won't be a runaway.

SpartanSoxFan
06-11-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by StockdaleForVeep
why are you even drawing a comparison to the cubs? They're 4 games out of last place and in a diff league.

I was referring to the Twinkies, not the Flubs.

Hangar18
06-11-2004, 10:31 AM
The AL is a much better league, so I knew the METS would just Lay Down in the Dome. THANKS TO BILLY KOCH :angry: