PDA

View Full Version : Embree

OfficerKarkovice
09-20-2001, 09:17 PM
I have been really impressed with him lately. He has done all that we could ask from him. Maybe his poor start was due to the transition between teams because lately the guy has been pretty close to perfect. Another good outing tonight and I think we need to give Embree credit for doing a good job.

Jerry_Manuel
09-20-2001, 09:26 PM
He didn't look to good on Tuesday just ask PHG he was there.

FarWestChicago
09-20-2001, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
He didn't look to good on Tuesday just ask PHG he was there. Yeah, but that was the first time he borrowed the gas can in a while. And it was after a long layoff. It's possilbe he doesn't suck anymore.

Jerry_Manuel
09-20-2001, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Yeah, but that was the first time he borrowed the gas can in a while. And it was after a long layoff. It's possilbe he doesn't suck anymore.

Yeah it was his first bad outing in awhile, I have to say he has pitched better as of late. I don't want him on the team next year though.

FarWestChicago
09-20-2001, 10:00 PM
I don't want him on the team next year though.If there is room for him on the team next year, I think we'll be in trouble.

Jerry_Manuel
09-20-2001, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
If there is room for him on the team next year, I think we'll be in trouble.

I doubt there is room for him but who knows what Williams has in mind for next year?

duke of dorwood
09-21-2001, 12:23 PM
Hey Officer Karkovice-they played your inside-the-park grand slam on the scoreboard last night in one of the Sox history segments.

OfficerKarkovice
09-21-2001, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Hey Officer Karkovice-they played your inside-the-park grand slam on the scoreboard last night in one of the Sox history segments.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

That is one of my all-time favorite Sox plays/memories. Kark was absolutely flying around the basepaths :) He was the man.