PDA

View Full Version : Munoz gets the nod...


Tekijawa
06-10-2004, 04:23 PM
We'll I guess I've been waiting to see what this guy really has for about two years now... Hopefully he'l impress as there will be a bachelor party of 28 in 104 there to "support" him...

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20040609&content_id=766545&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp

Go ARNIE!

Unregistered
06-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Saturday Starter - Munoz (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34725) Scooped by WSI 2 days ago. :cool:

ma_deuce
06-10-2004, 04:45 PM
He better win! I have a five hour drive back to St. Louis that night, and I don't want to spend it cursing out a rook.

Deuce

hose
06-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered
Saturday Starter - Munoz (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34725) Scooped by WSI 2 days ago. :cool:


Scooped by Rex

Huisj
06-10-2004, 11:55 PM
with the rainout, how does this plan get altered? is there still a need for him? it seems not, but i actually haven't been able to look at a schedule at all lately because i haven't really been online at all.

DrCrawdad
06-11-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Huisj
with the rainout, how does this plan get altered? is there still a need for him? it seems not, but i actually haven't been able to look at a schedule at all lately because i haven't really been online at all.

Tough break Arnie...You'll have to wait a bit now.

Check out ChicagoSports.com for the story.

batmanZoSo
06-11-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Huisj
with the rainout, how does this plan get altered? is there still a need for him? it seems not, but i actually haven't been able to look at a schedule at all lately because i haven't really been online at all.

I don't think we need him this Sunday now that this game has been rained out. Really, we shouldn't let anyone start until we get that starter. That's logically only 4 or 5 weeks away if it is in fact going to happen. After that, the pitchers can rest a little bit. But at the same time it's fun to see what so and so is gonna do when called up. At least history shows us that if Munoz fails we won't have to deal with him too long...

SEALgep
06-11-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by ma_deuce
He better win! I have a five hour drive back to St. Louis that night, and I don't want to spend it cursing out a rook.

Deuce Lol, I hope he wins regardless, but that's a good reason for him to really to step it up. :D: