PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice?


bafiarocks03
06-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Did anyone notice that Billy Koch shaved off his little goatee thing, whatever you want to call it, i dunno when he did it, but maybe he thought it ws bad luck or something! lol!!

SOXintheBURGH
06-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by bafiarocks03
Did anyone notice that Billy Koch shaved off his little goatee thing, whatever you want to call it, i dunno when he did it, but maybe he thought it ws bad luck or something! lol!!

I thought it gave him magical powers.

Harris=God
06-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Maybe he is like Sampson and since he cut it he will pitch bad

Fisk72
06-10-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Harris=God
Maybe he is like Sampson and since he cut it he will pitch bad

LOL - if what we've seen has been GOOD, then I don't want to see what BAD is!!! :o:

LuvSox
06-10-2004, 02:44 PM
What he's lost in facial hair he's gained in beer belly.

BigEdWalsh
06-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by bafiarocks03
Did anyone notice that Billy Koch shaved off his little goatee thing, whatever you want to call it, i dunno when he did it, but maybe he thought it ws bad luck or something! lol!!

I thought it was because he hoped no one would recognize him.

eriqjaffe
06-10-2004, 03:45 PM
It's about time. Everybody knows that velocity and movement are strongly influenced by facial hair.

Fisk72
06-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by eriqjaffe
It's about time. Everybody knows that velocity and movement are strongly influenced by facial hair.

LOL - Maybe if you're a swimmer!

Nick@Nite
06-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by LuvSox
What he's lost in facial hair he's gained in beer belly.

I know the feeling... except the hair I'm losing is turning my forehead into a five-head.

Railsplitter
06-11-2004, 08:58 AM
I know I'd try anything if i were in Koch's situation!

LongLiveFisk
06-11-2004, 09:40 AM
Baseball players are some of the most superstitious people you will ever meet.

Besides, when you're desperate, you'll try anything!

CubKilla
06-11-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by LongLiveFisk
Baseball players are some of the most superstitious people you will ever meet.

During the offseason, Botch blamed two pillars in his house for his '03 suckiness.

Will he blame his facial hair for his, thus far, '04 suckiness.

34 Inch Stick
06-11-2004, 12:54 PM
Ozzie told him to shave it off. He told Koch that he would be the closer again when the facial hair returned to its original length.

Tekijawa
06-11-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by LuvSox
What he's lost in facial hair he's gained in beer belly.

I noticed that too in the last game... I really hadn't noticed how much weight he's put on... I thought to myself he was either in a Bullet proof vest or Pregnant.

I'd also like to point out that his pitching has lead to at least one more beer belly than just his, I know my alcohol consumption has gone up in the past week alone!