PDA

View Full Version : Instead of Pick to Click...

Tekijawa
06-10-2004, 11:08 AM
I'd like to suggest a newer harder game that has yet to be named, but it will be a Bizarro Pick to Click...

Who do you think will HURT THE SOX the most in the next game... the beauty here is it can be from either team and I guess it could even be a manager... I think that this would play on the pessimisim that infests this board every day... examles of a winning guess from last night may be Abreu, or Koch from the Game in Seattle, or maybe something a little more Subbtle like the time Jose Struck out 4 times, or a costly error, or Dumd base running.

What are your thoughts?

Dadawg_77
06-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Tekijawa
I'd like to suggest a newer harder game that has yet to be named, but it will be a Bizarro Pick to Click...

Who do you think will HURT THE SOX the most in the next game... the beauty here is it can be from either team and I guess it could even be a manager... I think that this would play on the pessimisim that infests this board every day... examles of a winning guess from last night may be Abreu, or Koch from the Game in Seattle, or maybe something a little more Subbtle like the time Jose Struck out 4 times, or a costly error, or Dumd base running.

What are your thoughts?

The hacking mass of WSI.

minastirith67
06-10-2004, 12:23 PM
:threadsucks

Iwritecode
06-10-2004, 12:30 PM
It's been suggested (and shot down) a couple of times around here. Most of the time people come up with the "pick to suck" or something like that.

I think we have enough negativity on the board as it is...

HebrewHammer
06-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Tekijawa

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts on this are and always will be that

:threadsucks

You make Lip look like an optimist

HomeFish
06-10-2004, 12:35 PM
It sounds fun.

FarWestChicago
06-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Iwritecode
I think we have enough negativity on the board as it is... You are correct, sir!

DSpivack
06-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Besides, I:

:jerry

would win it way too often.