PDA

View Full Version : Crede

KempersRS
09-20-2001, 06:49 PM
Not in the lineup AGAIN. WHY is Perry playing???? This is beyond belief! This kid doesn't even get a chance!! This is just the end of the line, it has to stop! Herbert Perry!? In September and out of a race!! Wow...Jerry, get out, now.

Jerry_Manuel
09-20-2001, 07:07 PM
From the Daily Herald:
Third baseman Joe Crede is also expected to get extensive playing time during the rest of the season.

A top prospect in the Sox' system dating back to 1998, Crede has started only one game at third base since being called up from Class AAA Charlotte on Sept. 3.

Crede should starting getting regular playing time when the White Sox open a three-game series against the Royals on Friday.

KempersRS
09-20-2001, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
From the Daily Herald:
Third baseman Joe Crede is also expected to get extensive playing time during the rest of the season.

A top prospect in the Sox' system dating back to 1998, Crede has started only one game at third base since being called up from Class AAA Charlotte on Sept. 3.

Crede should starting getting regular playing time when the White Sox open a three-game series against the Royals on Friday.

Thats all well and good, but...why wait??

Jerry_Manuel
09-20-2001, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Thats all well and good, but...why wait??

It's because we are still in the race Kempers, geez didn't you know?

KempersRS
09-20-2001, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

It's because we are still in the race Kempers, geez didn't you know?

Oh yeah, I forgot! These games versus the Yanks are HUGE if we wanna get back in this thing. Only 10 back! I guess Jerry figures that Perry can somehow gain us 10 games all by himself, in one night!

Iguana775
09-20-2001, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Oh yeah, I forgot! These games versus the Yanks are HUGE if we wanna get back in this thing. Only 10 back! I guess Jerry figures that Perry can somehow gain us 10 games all by himself, in one night!

thats it!!! i couldnt quite figure it out. lol