PDA

View Full Version : AOL CitySearch Hot dog poll - guess which stadium is off the list?


ewokpelts
06-10-2004, 09:56 AM
http://aolsvc.digitalcity.com/chicago/entertainment/article.adp?aid=3457&start=40#gbPostBoard
But read the comment boards for some interesting comments.
Gene

skottyj242
06-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Not only that but the Weiner Circle sucks.

sas1974
06-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by skottyj242
Not only that but the Weiner Circle sucks.

Whoa. Let's not start w/ the crazy talk. That is some good stuff at 4am. At 4pm? That's another story...

By the way...this most definitely belongs in the PL.

quade36
06-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Okay, they left out Demon Dogs, Super Dawg, and the Vienna outlet store on Damen and Fullerton...

Oh, andy my dad's meat market... :smile:
Truth be told, he has the biggest and best hotdogs...

sas1974
06-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by quade36
Oh, andy my dad's meat market... :smile:
Truth be told, he has the biggest and best hotdogs...

Maybe...but does he have a license to sell hot dogs? :D:

Dadawg_77
06-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by quade36
Okay, they left out Demon Dogs, Super Dawg, and the Vienna outlet store on Damen and Fullerton...

Oh, andy my dad's meat market... :smile:
Truth be told, he has the biggest and best hotdogs...

Toots, Gold Coast...

quade36
06-10-2004, 11:10 AM
no, but he can beat up your dad.... :D:


Just kidding....

Tekijawa
06-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Really is anything that Portillo's make bad? I had their Chocolate Cake and even that was GREAT... and I don't think anyone else on earth makes a better Italian Beef!

ewokpelts
06-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Gold Coast dogs are good too....gene

raul12
06-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by quade36
Okay, they left out Demon Dogs, Super Dawg, and the Vienna outlet store on Damen and Fullerton...

Oh, andy my dad's meat market... :smile:
Truth be told, he has the biggest and best hotdogs...

Oh my...shouldn't this be rated NC-17?

SoxFan76
06-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Tekijawa
Really is anything that Portillo's make bad? I had their Chocolate Cake and even that was GREAT... and I don't think anyone else on earth makes a better Italian Beef!

If you think Portillo's has the best beef, you are missing out on a lot my friend. Carm's Beef in Hillside, the best beef I have ever had. Portillo's is a little too dry for me. they don't really pack the sandwich, and they really take it easy on the juice. Plus, the beef doesn't have much flavor. Atleast compared to Carm's it doesn't.

quade36
06-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Portillo's is horrible.....

RustyKuntz
06-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Gene & Jude: Best Hot Dog
Jays on Nagle & Montrose: Best Italian Beef.

Super Dawg: Super Overrated because it looks cool.

DSpivack
06-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Don't know if there are a lot of Northsiders here, but Fluky's has got be mentioned.

Vienna outlet not mentioned? Now that's just dumb. They are the ones responsible for the good dogs themselves!

Funny that Bill's in Evanston is mentioned, because I live about a block from there.

RedPinStripes
06-10-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Tekijawa
Really is anything that Portillo's make bad? I had their Chocolate Cake and even that was GREAT... and I don't think anyone else on earth makes a better Italian Beef!

Novi's on Ogden around Oak park Ave in Berwyn. That blows Portillos away.

hsnterprize
06-10-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by SoxFan76
If you think Portillo's has the best beef, you are missing out on a lot my friend. Carm's Beef in Hillside, the best beef I have ever had. Portillo's is a little too dry for me. they don't really pack the sandwich, and they really take it easy on the juice. Plus, the beef doesn't have much flavor. Atleast compared to Carm's it doesn't. We've had the "best hotdog/beef in Chicago" discussion before. I remember you. Not to mention, Parky's in Forest Park near Madison and Harlem has the best beef and fries you've ever tasted.

StillMissOzzie
06-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by hsnterprize
We've had the "best hotdog/beef in Chicago" discussion before. I remember you. Not to mention, Parky's in Forest Park near Madison and Harlem has the best beef and fries you've ever tasted.

Parky's for beef? I used to live in Forest Park, and I always swore by their hot dogs & fresh cut fries, but I never knew they even served beef, let alone were noted for it. For my money, the best beef lies about 2 miles north, at Johnnie's on North Ave. in Elmwood Park.

SMO
:gulp:

jabrch
06-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by quade36
Okay, they left out Demon Dogs, Super Dawg, and the Vienna outlet store on Damen and Fullerton...

Oh, andy my dad's meat market... :smile:
Truth be told, he has the biggest and best hotdogs...

DEMON DOGS SUCKS. boiled hotdogs with crappyass friend and ****ty cheese - that stuff BLOWS.